Support Forums

Full Version: Depression = lawlz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Depression is funny to me.
I have Major clinical depression.
it's been an odd ride
random ups and downs hourly.
been/still on meds
been in and out of the hospital a few time in my life
has been getting worse after 08.
so who wants to attempt to make me feel better Tongue
Which tablets are you on if you have depression, and no-one on a forum can make you feel better, you need to make yourself feel better. You should get out more instead of being on forums asking for help with depression. It may well help you a bit more.
Dude im going through the same thing although I get out a lot.
(11-04-2009, 06:46 AM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]Dude im going through the same thing although I get out a lot.

Try occupying your time a bit more, also go to see your doctor, he/she might be able to give you some tablets, if your depression is bad enough.
Thinking of asking my psychology teacher next period for advice (lol im in school), going to go see a therapist soon
You should, i doubt you'll get tablets (If your in the UK) they don't seem to like giving them to kids for some reason. Care to tell me how you feel? but put it in another thread so it don't hijack this one Smile
(11-04-2009, 06:54 AM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]You should, i doubt you'll get tablets (If your in the UK) they don't seem to like giving them to kids for some reason. Care to tell me how you feel? but put it in another thread so it don't hijack this one Smile

I'm very active.
I'm on Zoloft.
I see a therapist.
(11-05-2009, 03:08 PM)Ajsec5000 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very active.
I'm on Zoloft.
I see a therapist.

Zoloft had no effect on me.
I hate anti-depressants and refuse to take them.

I see a psychiatrist.
Been there done that.
i've been on numerous medications.
i have your same view point.
If you don't mind me asking, what strength are the tablets your currently taking, and whats the dosage? Smile
Pages: 1 2