Support Forums

Full Version: I Have this new girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guuy's,

So, I have this new girlfriend. She really has problem with telling what she feels. She knows I know, and she knows I understand, but I want her to learn that.. It's really important!

She doesn't want to go to a psycologit or something like that.

Anybody have some tips how to help her?

Thank you very much SF.
She might not trust you completely. Don't bring up her issues or push for a therapist visit. Just keep living like normal and when she comes to you and sincerely wants to talk; then that is when you talk.

But there is a difference between sincerely wanting to talk and wanting attention. If she wants attention and she texts you things like "my life sucks," constantly then you need to simply ignore her.
(01-08-2012, 02:45 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]She might not trust you completely. Don't bring up her issues or push for a therapist visit. Just keep living like normal and when she comes to you and sincerely wants to talk; then that is when you talk.

But there is a difference between sincerely wanting to talk and wanting attention. If she wants attention and she texts you things like "my life sucks," constantly then you need to simply ignore her.

Hmm, I think she trusts me. It's not only to me she can't talk about her feelings.

It's not like she's seeking attention or something like that. Things like I Love You, I Like you, ... It's really hard for her for telling something 'simple' (I Know she loves mee =)! She's lovely).

Oh that is what you meant? I thought she had serious issues and you wanted her to see a therapist or something in that aspect.

In that case, she is just shy and will eventually open up.
(01-08-2012, 02:56 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Oh that is what you meant? I thought she had serious issues and you wanted her to see a therapist or something in that aspect.

In that case, she is just shy and will eventually open up.

Yeah, maybe I didn't explained it good enough to understand.

I Really hope she opens up, I think that's good for here.
She's adorable <3.

Shattering -

All girls are like this.

GIRLS Wrote:No, nothings wrong

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM Wrote:I'm not angry

The keyword in your statement is:

(01-08-2012, 02:39 PM)Shattering - Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have this new girlfriend.

she will open up in time. [spolier][/spoiler]
Thank you very much Extasey. Maybe I'm expecting to much at this moment ..
Thats what I would say bro ;).
(01-08-2012, 02:49 PM)Shattering - Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I think she trusts me. It's not only to me she can't talk about her feelings.

She may just not be the type to express her feelings. Some personalities just don't feel comfortable expressing stuff like that so they don't. It may not be something that needs to be fixed. And you trying to make her understand your point of view may end up closing her off even more. Try to look for other ways she expresses herself and just enjoy the time you share together and make memories and don't be so focused on what she does or doesn't say, focus more on what she does (with her actions) and how she makes you feel when she's just being herself. If it's that she needs time to open up it will happen eventually, and if it's just her personality, you may have to adjust your expectations if she's someone you want to be with. Good luck!
(01-10-2012, 06:59 PM)lover and fighter Wrote: [ -> ]She may just not be the type to express her feelings. Some personalities just don't feel comfortable expressing stuff like that so they don't. It may not be something that needs to be fixed. And you trying to make her understand your point of view may end up closing her off even more. Try to look for other ways she expresses herself and just enjoy the time you share together and make memories and don't be so focused on what she does or doesn't say, focus more on what she does (with her actions) and how she makes you feel when she's just being herself. If it's that she needs time to open up it will happen eventually, and if it's just her personality, you may have to adjust your expectations if she's someone you want to be with. Good luck!

Thank you very much for that man.
You're right!

Shattering -
Pages: 1 2