Support Forums

Full Version: My little situation...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So lately I have been sleeping, and getting alot of blow jobs with a friend that is a girl. She is 100% just a friend, and I wouldn't mind ever doing anything sexual with her again. But it seems everytime I see her something happens. It is just a matter of time we get caught, and an extreme amount of drama starts. I try to live my life as drama free as I can, and for the past few years I have had no drama in my life. I still would love to be her friend, but not in this way. She also is sleeping with other guys, and I know this for a fact. She might even be dating this other guy for all I know. I almost forgot to mention this chick is my cousins best friend. She was friends with my cousin before we where even friends, and my and my cousin are like brother, and sister. She knows nothing about what is happening. Although she has her suspicions. She has even confronted me thinking me, and my friend are in love. This is so fudged up because I honestly don't know what I would do if this was the case. As we keep fooling around I get more, and more attracted to her too. I keep getting scared because I think my cousin is right and that is beyond fudged up. I am not ok with that whether it is true or not. Lastly I should mention we only see each other while we are drinking, therefore only fool around while drinking. I would also like to mention she is quite a bit older than me, and not that attractive at least to me. Also for the last time in no possible way shape of form do I want to be with her, or want to do anything with her.

What do I do. :/ I have tried alot and it just doesn't work. It's pretty hard to push someone away or say something to someone when we only get together when we are drinking. I could go on forever but I am ending it here.

To all you trolls, fudge off.
That's quite a lot of f words you got in there.
Well, here's the thing. It's going to be hard to push her off yes...but you HAVE to.
Once you guys are found...
You are going to be in a whole lot of crap.
You are then going to wish that the only problem you had was drama.
(01-05-2012, 11:15 PM)Grin Wrote: [ -> ]That's quite a lot of f words you got in there.
Well, here's the thing. It's going to be hard to push her off yes...but you HAVE to.
Once you guys are found...
You are going to be in a whole lot of crap.
You are then going to wish that the only problem you had was drama.

Sorry about the f works. I am a bit buzzed. lol

How exactly would you do it?
Just simply don't hang out with her when you're drinking. Tell her you just want to hang out with your mates or be alone.
Have you tried talking to her about it specifically? What does her outlook on the situation sound like? I think the best thing in this situation would be communication (between you and her anyway).

I'm sure it's possible to see her at a time where you're not drinking though. And that could be the best time to confront her.
We are more drinking buddies than friends thats the thing. We only hand out when we are drinking. :/ However I have known her for years, and years, and we started out being actual friends. She is still really cool, and would like to remain friends, and drink with her. I just don't want to continue doing crap as I know it will lead to further stuff. (relationships, marriage, kids...) I am not interested in any of that at this time of my life. Although I would risk having children just to have sex any day of the week. With this particular girl that is NOT the case. I hate 1 on 1 communication. This really sucks...
Just don't tell her when you're going out to drink next time. Smile
I can see that you actually care about this girl, but if she is messing around with other boys too, then she does not deserve you. Also, if your cousin finds out, that will cause drama which is exactly what you do not want. I suggest telling your friend that you two can't do anything sexual with each other anymore.
You have two choices: break ties and move on or keep going and face the consequences. It can only get worse from here.
This is actually somewhat similar to a situation that I am currently facing. This girl that I dated for 3 weeks wants to somewhat continue our "Relationship" by being Friends with benefits, pretty much stress free relationship with sex. I personally don't approve of it and would like it to stop, but she wants to keep going. I personally think in your situation you should slowly easy your way away from the relationship and keep her as happy as possibly, maybe buying her something might do it. Some girls can understand you when you tell her the bare truth, you can also try that. Its all about finding out what kind of girl your dealing with and how you can break interaction the easiest way possible.
Pages: 1 2