Support Forums

Full Version: My Beautiful Pets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats up guys, I'm a huge animal lover and I have many pets and i'm quite curious to see what you guys think of them.

First off my favorite, my dogs Smile

I have an Australian Shepperd He is the only guy. His name is Monti he is the multi color dark one with the bobbed tail. ( White, Grey, Black, Brown) He has the white feet (Called boots)

I have an Border collie witch is the Brown and white dog. Her name is Misty.

I have an Aussi/Collie. This is the puppy of Monti and Misty Shes the carmel colored one with lots of white. Her name is Baily.

Post down below with more pics due to limit.

Second is my Cats. I have 3 Cats one black one white and brown and one white brown and black.

Nala first meets my rabbit spirt.

Now for my fish and snake. I only have one fish his name is Fire. He is an oscar. He had a brother named cracker. (Fire and cracker FireCracker)

My snake is a girl named Zoey, She is a balled python.

Now my turtles and tortuous.

This is my torturous named Babe, My mom first got him when i was 3 years old. I am now 20 he is like 22 years old or somthing. When we first got him he was about the size of a disk now hes rather big and 87 pounds.

Now for my sugar gliders. These guys a very exotic animals. They are named Chip and Dale. I did not name them that the lady my mom bought them from named them that.

There home

Pic limit reached again...

Chilling in their bonding pouch.

Now for my rabbit. She is named Spirt because the black spot on her back actual makes a form of a cross.

Im just curious of what other people think of them as I mostly care for them all.
Wow dude lots of pictures, personally I think Baily is the cutest, I have never really had much interaction with dogs, yet I really want to get one. The only real pets I've had is a fish and a hamster, I like the breed of dog baily is though thanks for sharing all of these wonderful pictures.
(01-06-2012, 02:05 PM)Quizzical Wrote: [ -> ]Wow dude lots of pictures, personally I think Baily is the cutest, I have never really had much interaction with dogs, yet I really want to get one. The only real pets I've had is a fish and a hamster, I like the breed of dog baily is though thanks for sharing all of these wonderful pictures.

Yeah Baily is the puppy she can play dead hah its adorable. Monti is personaly my favorite he carrys a blanky around everywhere and hes scarred of everything. I suggest getting a dog they are the best pets.
For a second I thought you had a bear XD