Support Forums

Full Version: My gf wants to sell her virginity LOL?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So... Yeah the title says it all, my girlfriend wants to sell her virginity, she reckons she can get like a million pounds... But doesn't wanna lose her virginity with me or anything. :S I don't care that she doesn't wanna lose it with me to be honest...

But she's like obsessed of this idea of wanting to sell her virginity, wtf man... Wondering if she's gonna become like some hooker or some shet. What do yall think?
I think you should go find another girlfriend. No offence but she sounds crazy, thinking she can get a million pounds.
As stated above, find another girl, she sounds crazy.
She couldn't get that type of money anyway. She could, I imagine, get some money out of it though. I don't advise selling ones virginity, however.

Selling virginity basically is the definition of a prostitute.

I think she's analysing things completely wrong, unless she's okay with the idea of getting sexually transmitted diseases?

Edit: And I would also agree that she's lost her mind...
(01-04-2012, 03:51 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Selling virginity basically is the definition of a prostitute.

I think she's analysing things completely wrong, unless she's okay with the idea of getting sexually transmitted diseases?

You're right, it is prostitution (Which I'm assuming is illegal where you both live).
I'm sure she doesn't want an STD on her first 'experience'.

LOLOLOLOL thanks for your comments dudes =)
She might have a mental disorder of some type. That is not natural for a girl to want to sell her virginity.
Not being funny, but to me, this post seems like a troll. The OP posted in the emotional support asking for help, but is laughing about it? Sorry, I'm not going to give my views.
Your girlfriend is probably not the best, I highly recommend getting a new one.
This is borderline prostitution if it is not over the line.
Just let her down easily, and offer $3 for her virginity.
Anyways, good luck with this!
Before I make some comment. How old is she/you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4