Support Forums

Full Version: Living alone FOREVER?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know what it is but I honestly have the desire to live alone without friends or relationships later when I move out. I just feel that I don't need anyone. I don't know if I should do it or not.
Well, many people live happily alone. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Single moms, dads, many don't even have kids. It's your personal relationship choice. Living with a wife would be good though, on the economy and financial side. You'd have more money as a couple, could easily pay for a house every month. You can do that living alone, but basically all your money goes to your house, and other bills.
Not everyone needs or would even wish for someone else to live with. Everyone is different on an emotional level. It is not that uncommon, though it may change as you get older.
Oh really? In my eyes I didn't really see it as common.
If that's the way you feel like living, then go for it. Don't let anybody stop you in what you want to do. If you wish to have no friends then slowly detach yourself from them each day (if you're still talking with them now), don't get close to new people either. As the post above said, your thoughts may change are you get older and you may not wish to have that desire anymore.

Just continue to live your life and see what happens, if you still feel the same then good luck with what you decide to do.
(01-03-2012, 03:33 PM)skorch Wrote: [ -> ]Oh really? In my eyes I didn't really see it as common.

I actually have the same kind of feeling, except that I'd still occasionally see people. I think the life of living alone and being able to manage your own things would just be simpler.

One thing that I'm sure of is that I don't want to have a girlfriend or such that move in with me. It just seems like living with someone enables you to truly see all their flaws and dirty habits.
Honestly, if you feel you'll be a happier person living that way, do it.
Just know the consequences of having no social life whatsoever.

You're an introvert. If you feel happy like that then by all means do it.
I feel the same way. But, at social events I sometime meet a girl, we end up talking usually then I some what like that person. That's the only time I feel differently, but again, their is nothing wrong with living by yourself!
There is a good chance that I could think otherwise.

I honestly know no one that would even think of doing this ever.

Pages: 1 2