Support Forums

Full Version: Can't Control Who I love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where to begin, I guess the beginning, this story spans over 3 years, and the first 2 take about a sentence to explain, Id like to point out that I am 16 years old, because it might explain my infatuation and stupidity.

I spent 2 years of my high school life chasing this one girl, We went out a few times, nothing really happens and in the 3rd year, something Did, I don't know what or why exactly, but now where together, and I thought I couldn't have been happier.

Then I met someone named Sebastion through YouTube, and we literally discussed everything, Our lives, the woman we had chased, He had a long distance relation ship with a girl living in a different country and they haven't met, he introduced me to her over Skype, and over time, and learning almost everything about her, I gradually fell in love again, She's literally me but Good looking and Female, and I couldn't stop my self.

The two of them broke up eventually over some "Freedom" Issues, so I thought "great!" I can try something now(I haven't really), and we've just been talking... and talking... about random crap and each other for months, I honestly have no idea if she feels the same way, Probably not.

After meeting this girl, I realized how boring my current girlfriend is, She dislikes Music, Sex, Most games, and my participation in taking weed, I came to the conclusion that I should probably break up with her, However, there are 2 things standing in my way, Her best friend who would simply die for her happiness, and Today I learn't by SE'ing her best friend(Who has a lot of depression diagnoses) That my girlfriend was depressed and hated life before meeting me... apparently, I'm a piece of crap so I have no idea why.

Update: I recently told the girl how i felt, She said she wanted to be nothing more than friends, Now normally id be fine with an answer like that, But considering her boyfriends in the past, Online and Offline, That's a pretty freakin retarded response, this added Alot of Anger in with the mix of Sad and Confusion.
Hi mate, welcome to Support Forums.

Well, you've got your answer. No to virtua-girl, and yes/dump to current girlfriend. If your current girlfriend is getting on your nerves that much, you need to decide whether she's worth it or not. I wouldn't bother pursuing this girl on the Internet simply because she made her feelings pretty clear.

Not much else to it.
You need to break up with your girlfriend because if she is that boring, then what will she be like when shes married to you? an old hag?
If you are no longer feeling anything special with your current girlfriend then I'd say you should end it now. Dragging it out won't help anyone. Also, if the girl doesn't want to be with you, then you need to respect her feelings.