Support Forums

Full Version: My Girl That Got Away! :'(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK i had a much longer story lol but lost it so itll be shorter now!

I will try to keep it as short as i can!
The basics:Her and i dated back in 07 to 09, IM 19 and shes 21 now, you can do the math on how old we were.
It was the kind of relationship where you meet the person and automatically KNOW its something worth it, met Dec 7th 06, started dating Jan 7 2007.. It was that young love you know! EVERYTHING was perfect, LITTLE arguements here and there, but who doesnt argue, right? WE planned EVERYTHING together, from how our house would look, to kids names, EVERYTHING!

The F UP: Long story short, i messed it up, she saw me talking to another girl(went on my myspace account), ***ual stuff(went nowhere). well she saw all that stuff and mentioned NOTHING until after a year of knowing. Well just so happens at the time of her telling me that she KNEW it all, she had met someone else at work. Well my cousin who i lived with at the time, told me to give her space.. so i broke up with her..NOT what he was meaning by the way! lol
BUT i thought if it was meant to be itll be, right? that wasnt the case, she started dating the other guy she met at her job.

Ok well i let it go, lost a good one, ya know.

I met someone else 3 months later.. and HER and I have a kid together now, we were together for a lil over 2 years, We moved quickly, it didnt work out and now we are not together WITH a kid

SO i was speaking to the EX from 07( the one that got away) and she randomly says can i tell u something being honest. so she brings up how "what if we never broke up and worked things out" you know the usual what if's came up.

well i ended up telling her how i feel about her, how i never stoppped loving her, and wished things were different. and i told her she doesnt have to talk about it at the time, she said she wanted too but not that day, she was busy with school and work, which i understood.

it wasnt talked about until last week, she randomly tells me she will always love me no matter who she is with. and she wished she had my daughter with me. i told her i feel the same way, that was had something special regardless the fact that we were young, and that i will never forget it! and probably never find something like it.. she says she never shouldve let me leave her life, I told her im never leaving her life and that im still in it!

SOOOO heres the KICKER...she has a boyfriend the same guy she met AFTER me! They broke up briefly a few months ago but got back together like 2 months ago..

now ima say THIS before you judge.. anyone and EVERYONE that i talk to about this i tell them i am NOT the kind to break people up...i DIDNT make her talk to me nor tell me any of the things she told me, I KNOW its wrong for her to do that, she knows that as well, bc LAST YEAR this topic came up and she felt bad BC her bf didnt know and stopped talking to me...soo i KNOW theres a different between LAST time we spoke about this and NOW.. THING is IDK what to make of this.. and HOW to go by it.. :-/

LIFE is full of surprises...I have a daughter now.. she has a boyfriend...but these feelings are still there? IDK what to do..

and I KNOW everyone has their different views on things but, be nice about it.. PLEASE lol thanks. REPLY here or PM me your view on this, or if you are or were in same situation! thank you!
Holy fudge. I actually enjoyed reading that wall of text. Smile Well mate, I'm going to be generic here and tell you that if she's the one you have feelings for, then you should be with her. It sounds as though things with her boyfriend are quite rocky. If you want her bad enough, you have a golden opportunity to be that guy to break people up.

I can just see you, your daughter, and this old girlfriend of yours living happily ever after. I don't want the story to end any other way. Confused
if you really wanted to get revenge on her, go mess up her boyfriend.
Well im of the old school beliefs.
You dont take a woman off a man. Its just not the done thing. Imagine it happened to you.
However there is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings and same goes for her.
Perhaps she is the one that should be posting here mate. I mean she has the decision to make ultimately.
If she really holds feelings for you and is with another man then she needs to address that maturely.
Unfortunately you dont have much control in this situation.
It does sound that you 2 have a very strong bond though man and you need to know if it is love or just puppy love.
Dont ever forget the daughter in this situation obviously.
If she means that much to you, then I'd say it would be in your best interest to try and get back together with her. It probably wouldn't be instantaneous considering she currently has a boyfriend, but as you said they have already broken up once, it probably won't last. Just wait.