Support Forums

Full Version: No emotions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It feels like i have no emotions. No emotions at all. Whenever i watch a funny movie, i don't laugh. I haven't cried in at least 3 years. I barely feel anything, ever.

Most people have a religion, or believe in something. I simply don't care for any of that. It just feels useless to care. I'm not depressed, i love my life, and would never kill myself. But i feel emotionless.

I pretty much don't care about anyone, or anything. I don't care about girls(or guys) I don't care if people like me, or hate me. I basically don't care about anything in the world. Completely emotionless.

I'm sure I'd cry or be angry if a family member got hurt, or someone i knew died or was hurt. But i rarely feel any pain or anything..

Why?
Hey mate,

I've been called emotionless for a long time also. I absolutely love my life, I thrive on life - I'm the opposite of depressed. But people will often call me emotionless because I choose not to show my emotions.

I think you're just choosing not to show them as well. Everyone has emotions, everyone can feel depressed, sad, hurt, and happy. But whether you show them or not is a different story. You don't have to believe in a religion, I don't. You don't have to care what people think of you, I don't.

What you need? You need to find something you love. Find a hobby that you absolutely love. Focus on that. Build a life and a career around it.
I enjoy watching the world pass me by. I enjoy the way I live my life and I wouldn't change it for anybody. Although I often show my emotions if I'm alone, when I'm around people I refuse to show them any form of emotion.

Don't change the way you are, or let anybody try and change it for you. Continue not caring, it's a lot easier to live like that if you currently have no problems with your life. I'm personally not a fan of this word called love and I don't intend to be in my lifetime. Whatever you do, don't think there is something wrong with you because there isn't. As King stated above find something that you enjoy in life and stick by it, because it will probably determine your future.
(12-31-2011, 12:02 AM)Ƨhadow Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy watching the world pass me by. I enjoy the way I live my life and I wouldn't change it for anybody. Although I often show my emotions if I'm alone, when I'm around people I refuse to show them any form of emotion.

Don't change the way you are, or let anybody try and change it for you. Continue not caring, it's a lot easier to live like that if you currently have no problems with your life. I'm personally not a fan of this word called love and I don't intend to be in my lifetime. Whatever you do, don't think there is something wrong with you because there isn't. As King stated above find something that you enjoy in life and stick by it, because it will probably determine your future.

Your post helped me a lot. Thanks dude. I won't be changing myself. If anything it's probably a good thing, no depression, no one to worry about...Ninja
You could me a sociopath, which is what I think I am, but I cried yesterday for the first time in years, but let's not go into that because I made a thread on that! Anyways, you may be a sociopath.

You should read this article and see if these fit you:
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

EDIT: I've had no emotions since about 5 years ago and I think it is due to trauma or something. Like I said, yesterday was the first day I cried in about 5 years.
Well, I'm similar, except, I live through every day because I want to be a helo pilot. You could always set a goal and ignore everything else.
I got banned from HF, my addiction. I've lost alot of emotions since then, most things I do revolves around that forums. I will watch 2 months race by, for me to suffer.
You're only human, you have emotions. Wouldn't you be excited if you were on a Rollercoaster? Would you be scared if someone put a pistol in your forehead? Have you never fell in-love?

You should go out some more, and do some exercise. When I'm feeling down, I do sports. It really helps!
Everyone has emotions.
I used to be somewhat like you, though I'd still laugh and make jokes.
It may sound weird, but if you want emotions, 'try' to feel and make yourself angry, happy, confused, etc.

I am noticing that I dont really have much either.

Its kind of weird.
Pages: 1 2