Support Forums

Full Version: Domain Appraisal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
www.blackhat.pro

I just bought the domain. Can someone appraise it for me?
No idea how much these sorts of domains are worth. There's so many original .pro domains available at the moment. I've got my eye on a one-worder also. Maybe in a few years time, this will be worth more than you bought it for. How much did you pay? US$180 or around there?
(12-30-2011, 09:14 PM)King Wrote: [ -> ]No idea how much these sorts of domains are worth. There's so many original .pro domains available at the moment. I've got my eye on a one-worder also. Maybe in a few years time, this will be worth more than you bought it for. How much did you pay? US$180 or around there?

The reason for that is because .pro domains are limited to people with certain credentials. You have to be someone like an engineer to be able to obtain that kind of domain. Whereas .com domains are available on a global scale to everyone.
(12-30-2011, 09:18 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]The reason for that is because .pro domains are limited to people with certain credentials. You have to be someone like an engineer to be able to obtain that kind of domain. Whereas .com domains are available on a global scale to everyone.

There are ways you can register a .pro domain without having any professional credentials. Oui
Buy it off someone, or go to a site that sells them secondhand after creating them individually. But usually you would need special credentials. We all know that it's possible to work around though, just like it's possible to get paid software for free. Smile
I love the .pro tld. It feels almost professional, in an unprofessional manner if that makes any sense.
Pro is like an acronym for professional. I'm running my forum on a .pro domain right now actually.
The only thing turning me off registering my .pro domain now is the price. How much did you guys pay for yours?
I only paid $5 for it lol. How much was the price for you? If this is such a good deal should I keep it private? :p
(12-30-2011, 10:01 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]I only paid $5 for it lol. How much was the price for you? If this is such a good deal should I keep it private? :p

lol $5 for any domain is already a comparably good deal. Did you buy this domain by pick or from someone else or?
Pages: 1 2