Support Forums

Full Version: No need anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please delete, I think I found the promblem Smile
Well I think you have to always like a girl, and if she broke up with him for you then it's fair to say she really likes you. For me, it'll be fun finding a girl to stay with me, after they find out how little helicopter pilots make, so I don't have to worry about gold diggers!

There is also something about oneitis and love - maybe someone can help you about that ;)

If you like her when you are with her, then I would stick with her.
(12-30-2011, 01:18 PM)OVO™ Wrote: [ -> ]If you like her when you are with her, then I would stick with her.

But the problem is when I am not around her, I do not feel anything at all, which could lead to me cheating on her.
Hey mate,

That's quite an interesting problem you've got on your hands there. I, personally, haven't really experienced the same sort of thing. Maybe a similar variation, but never quite what you're saying. I guess what you have to weigh up in your head is whether seeing her in person and wanting her then is enough to make you want to date her, regardless of how you feel when you're not with her.

This is actually a really tough one. I'm quite stumped. Why do you think you don't feel attracted to her when you're not with her? And then why does that mindset change when you're with her? If it's sex appeal, she's going to be sexy when you're with her and when you're not. Are you sure that's what it is?

Quote:after they find out how little helicopter pilots make

Is that a joke?
(12-30-2011, 06:29 PM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Hey mate,

That's quite an interesting problem you've got on your hands there. I, personally, haven't really experienced the same sort of thing. Maybe a similar variation, but never quite what you're saying. I guess what you have to weigh up in your head is whether seeing her in person and wanting her then is enough to make you want to date her, regardless of how you feel when you're not with her.

This is actually a really tough one. I'm quite stumped. Why do you think you don't feel attracted to her when you're not with her? And then why does that mindset change when you're with her? If it's sex appeal, she's going to be sexy when you're with her and when you're not. Are you sure that's what it is?

Is that a joke?
I am not sure if that is, but I am just not sure at this point, and it's just pretty confusing.

but it is I like her when I am near her, but when I am at home, I feel NOTHING at all.
Hey buddy,

This is a normal feeling that you have. Although I've never had this experience, because I'm a one way guy, I like them all the way, but this feeling that you have is very normal.
But you have to make your choice if you like her or not, I'm not trying to be harsh or anything but, in life you'll have these same feelings too, so you have to make the one and the one 100% certain choice. I hope your choice is the one for you.

Good luck
~Xuanson
Was this thread about the girl that you AIMed me about a couple days ago?
If so, I know what happened... Sad.