Support Forums

Full Version: My Dad chose a cybergirl over family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Lala

Today I found out my dad has been having a cyber relationship for 6 months with a random girl on the internet, could be a male who knows. He's been sending her A LOT of money. He's neglected my sisters, myself and my mum. He didn't bother celebrating Christmas with us, he just slept all day and spoke to his cyber girlfriend. Instead of buying my mum gifts for her birthday, he decided to send his cyber girlfriend gifts.

I told my mum and older sister, we confronted him and he said he would rather her than us and we were never close to anything. You're probably thinking like "poor you", but I am really happy guys. My parents are probably getting split up or a divorce. My dad has done nothing in my life except put me down, physically and verbally abused me and neglected me.

The thing is, now I need to tell my little sister. She's really academic and a goodie goodie girl. Idk how I am going to cope with this guys.
Also, I am the new man of the house so I need some tips aswell.
that is kinda said to say the least I feel bad for you and your family .
Hey mate,

Firstly, welcome to SupportForums.

Now, it seems as though you've got a few problems here. I'm not sure which one you want dealt with, so I'll try to attack them all. First, it sounds like your dad's being eWhored and doesn't even know it. Maybe he legitimately has a cyber girlfriend, maybe not. Who knows. If you can cope with him leaving your mother and would rather have it that way, just you, your mother, and your sister, there's a couple of things. First, you're going to need to comfort your mother to get through it. She will be losing a husband to another woman and there's nothing worse than being cheated on. Secondly, you will need to help your sister. If she's as smart as you say she is, then she probably knows something is going on. As the man of the family, you will need to keep your sister and mother in good spirits. You might not be all that downtrodden by your father leaving, but your sister and mother quite possibly will be. Use your happiness about the situation for the better and try to spread it to them. How's your mother financially? Does she have a stable job?

Don't forget that during this tough time you're going to need to focus on yourself as well. You're still a victim here and it's important that you take care of your schooling, work, and personal life also.

All the best mate.
(12-25-2011, 10:28 PM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Hey mate,

Firstly, welcome to SupportForums.

Now, it seems as though you've got a few problems here. I'm not sure which one you want dealt with, so I'll try to attack them all. First, it sounds like your dad's being eWhored and doesn't even know it. Maybe he legitimately has a cyber girlfriend, maybe not. Who knows. If you can cope with him leaving your mother and would rather have it that way, just you, your mother, and your sister, there's a couple of things. First, you're going to need to comfort your mother to get through it. She will be losing a husband to another woman and there's nothing worse than being cheated on. Secondly, you will need to help your sister. If she's as smart as you say she is, then she probably knows something is going on. As the man of the family, you will need to keep your sister and mother in good spirits. You might not be all that downtrodden by your father leaving, but your sister and mother quite possibly will be. Use your happiness about the situation for the better and try to spread it to them. How's your mother financially? Does she have a stable job?

Don't forget that during this tough time you're going to need to focus on yourself as well. You're still a victim here and it's important that you take care of your schooling, work, and personal life also.

All the best mate.

Absolutely a top shelf answer mate. I was going to reply to the OP but read your reply.
That sums it up perfectly mate. +1 for you.
(12-25-2011, 10:35 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely a top shelf answer mate. I was going to reply to the OP but read your reply.
That sums it up perfectly mate. +1 for you.

Thanks DAMINK™. Hopefully it helps out. If there's anything you can add, go ahead.
We should kill King. He knows too much. Anybody know where he lives?

Well he said it all, but maybe you don't know a lot about eWhoring. Anyways..

eWhoring is when mostly guys (very rarely actual women) try to get money out of some creep or normal guy, they sometimes promise to send pictures, videos, or panties and bras. Some do, others do a double transfer ( they receive the money in a fake paypal account and transfer it to another, so if he charges back, there is no money for him to get back). If they do send pictures or videos the victim will usually pay for more. Sometimes the eWhore pretends to be in a bad situation and asks for gas money to drive to the victim, or if the eWhore has previously stated they are far away, money for a plane ride. After that they either spend the money quickly or do a double transfer, because with large amounts of money you have to be careful on paypal. Once that happens they usually don't get anymore money out of the victim and he realizes what has happened.

I know a little about most blackhat things :p
wow king thats an amazing answer. I can't really add anymore to it. I hope everything is okay OP. Good Luck.
You should continue to talk to your dad about this. It's really bad for him to talk to a complete stranger, rather than he own family.
I recommend to constantly continue talking to him, and asking him why he is spending time with the girl rather than he family?
I think I know you from HF.
If I remember correctly you last said on your thread there that you are going to confront him wit your sister about it and you're confronting your mum about it. So well done on doing that because the longer you would have left it, the worse the situation could have been.
Sending money to a stranger on the internet and neglecting family in addition to that is pure selfishness and a bit sad in my opinion. I doubt anyone would be happy with that kind of behavior from a father in the eyes of his own family.
Pages: 1 2