Support Forums

Full Version: I feel like a loser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I feel like a failure in life. I'm in my 40's already and I thought my life would turn out much differently than it has. I have no kids and just recently got married. I don't have any big career, though I do have a steady job. I still rent an apartment, I've never owned real estate. I have gained quite a bit of weight over the past 10 or so years, even though I do exercise 3x a week. I feel like I should have accomplished more in life by now. True I haven't totally effed it up by ever going to jail or anything like that, however I feel like I just haven't done much. Even other people I grew up with who weren't that smart, they seem to have normal lives with families, nice houses, good careers. I just feel so mediocre. OK well thanks for reading this.
I hope everything turns out well for you in the road ahead.
There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow keep your chin up and your eyes on a prize if you don't have one find one, simple goals and routine are the key to success
Thanks for the kind words. The holidays have me down. Then I feel guilty for feeling that way since it's supposed to be a happy time. *sigh*
Live life the way you want to live it, try not to compare yourself with other people. Remember, you are your own existence and everybody leads different lives. Never let life get you down, just make sure you keep your head up and always move forward.
never give up man.. life is like that. it turns and u dont get to know maybe the turning the point is yet to arrive so wait till it comes Smile)
hope everything gets better soon Smile)
You can still go to collage for something bigger in life like electronic engineering.
That is what i'm attending.
Just because you're 40 doesn't mean you can't achieve your dreams and aspirations. This should do the trick. Watch parts 2-6.

NEver give up dude. i hope everything will turns out good.
Don't stop believing bro Big Grin

Keep your head up
Pages: 1 2 3 4