Support Forums

Full Version: What should I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I'll try to make this as short as possible.

Around 7 month a go I met a girl, was with her for 3 month and then we broke up. The reason was she said she just needed some space so I said fine and got along with it. I realized I actually fell in love with her though (I know 3 month is a short space of time) and we started speaking again.

Forward 1 month and she said she made a huge mistake and she loved me. We ended up getting back together and that lasted 3 week. The reason she broke up with me this time was that she said it just didn't feel the same. She said she still loved me but couldn't express any emotion (wtf?).

So by this time my head was baffled and I was heartbroken like literally in pieces. I just got on with it and then 2 days later she inboxed me on facebook saying she still wants to be friends because she is feeling empty and she still misses me but in that same message she said that she got with someone else. So I said to her leave me alone and never speak to me again.

Forward 2 month and I was still getting on with my life with the odd drunken text and sober phone call from her saying she broke up with her new bf she wants me back. I kept it going for 2 month but I missed her like crazy. I couldn't get over her so 2 week a go I arranged to meet up and talk with her. We talked and I warned her if she fucks me about again that it's completely over this time and there's no going back. She said fine and she said she was so happy and she missed me so much etc etc.

This morning around an hour a go I had the ultimate feeling that she was still texting her ex and she stayed at mine last night. So I got up and grabbed her phone and pretended to go to the toilet (i know wrong but I couldn't handle it).

So as I was reading her texts on the 6th of december I found some texts off her ex. One of them said is my sex honestly better and she text back saying if you honestly want to know yes and then sent him playful texts. But then he's last text was 'you know you want it ;)' and she text back saying why settle for second best when I have the best and he said back 'second best :O?' and she didn't text back.

I'm so confused on what to do. I'm going to a family thing today and she's in bed right now next to me and I'm not going to see her for the next two week. I'm thinking of leaving her a note so when she wakes up (I'm not going to be here) saying something like if you want your ex then fine you can have him but you can't have us both. Talk to me when you've made your mind up.

I'm so confused, what should I do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
I struggled a little bit trying to understand. At the end, you say after you read those texts, you want to tell her "if you want your ex then fine you can have him"? I believe that from the texts she was actually calling the ex second best, and you the best, unless you think there's a third person...?

She seems like she's really confused with her ups and downs. Was she together with you on the 6th? If not, I don't see how it's a major issue that she was texting him.

I honestly don't know why she's acting like this, but I don't think you should act hostile about it.
I know I'm a few days late to reply, and I do hope it's not too late.
I hate when people say what should I do, We can't make the decision for you only help you weigh the options, maybe you should ask yourself what you should do? sit there on the couch and ask, WHAT SHOULD I DO.

you'll answer your own question 9/10