Support Forums

Full Version: The Best Free Tool To Burn To Disk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I need a program which is free and the best to burn files to a disk.

I have a DVD rewriter in my laptop and 10 8.5GIG dual layer disks ready to go. So I'd appreciate a good tool to go with it. Smile Thanks!
imgburn is by far the best i've used
I would use Magicdisk, this is free. Also, you could use Magiciso.

These are the two programs I always use. Smile

Hope this helped OP.
I'm using ImgBurn now, thanks guys! Big Grin
DeepBurner is nice too for simple stuff, has a NERO-like interface.
imgburn is best but windows 7 and windows vista can burn disk nicely without any apps or tool...
CDBurnerXP is the best, I use that and i am pretty happy with it Smile
(02-13-2012, 04:31 PM)aloneak Wrote: [ -> ]imgburn is best but windows 7 and windows vista can burn disk nicely without any apps or tool...

This is for word by word, exactly my thoughts.
(02-14-2012, 07:14 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]This is for word by word, exactly my thoughts.

sorry....but AceInfinity its just a coincidence.....dude
(02-14-2012, 09:46 AM)aloneak Wrote: [ -> ]sorry....but AceInfinity its just a coincidence.....dude

A coincidence that we have the same opinion? lol maybe, but that doesn't matter to me as I still believe that many others would have the same opinion as well. Why download any extra program's when it's not needed, especially if the features for the built in burner functions for Vista/Win7 already work for what you like to do with burning disks?

And ImgBurn is a known piece of software by many Windows users out there, mostly because for as simple as it is, it does a great job.
Pages: 1 2 3