Support Forums

Full Version: I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well recently my girlfriend and I have been going through a rough bit, it has gotten better but that isn't what I am looking for help with. A few mins ago she sends me a text, this is how it ends up:

"I need one of those numbers" - Her

"What numbers?" - Me

"That help people not kill themselves" - Her

"Julliana?" - Me (it is one of her friends from school that has been talking gloomy and like she wants to kill herself)

"No" - Her

"For who?" - Me

"Not important" - Her

I obviously am worried, so I call her and ask if it is for her and if so why she doesn't just talk to me about it, and she says don't worry about who it is for. I would like a number I can give her, one that won't send cops to the location, and will help. Whether it be a member, or an actual help line.
Nevermind, I am clearly blind and didn't see the stickied post about suicide prevention.
Try the suicide prevention line. 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I think this is what you're after.
Hello king0demons,

Could you please tell me what country you're both from? If you're from the US you can refer to above me, but if not I need to know what country you're from.

I myself have quite some experience with helping people get through depression and to help people realise there's allot more to life than what they're wanting to do, so if she has Skype, I could try to help her out.

Let me know
~BreShiE