Support Forums

Full Version: Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I liked a girl, and was going to ask her out the next day, turns out this random guy asks her on that day and she says yes, I am now depressed with my life, and I don't want to resort to cutting. What do I do?
Please stay away from cutting! Check my thread on my story of a friend cutting and it has tore me apart.
A similar thing happend to myself a year ago. But the girl really liked me. I liked her too but didnt want to ruin our friendship. Eventually after her flirty with me etc for months i decided i would give it a go. A couple days later she was in a relationship. I never told her how much i liked her becuase i knew she was happy. Its a year later and i have a girlfriend for the past 5 months. And im in love with her. So happy i never made the mistake of being with the girl a year ago otherwise i would never have found the girl im going out with now. I have completely moved on from the first girl and im so happy i didnt ruin a friendship or ruin her relationship. I hope this helps. Things change and you will get over this.
<3 Egg..
Just find another girl... If it bothers you that much, just fudge the guy up and explain to the girl how much better it is if she was with you instead of some freakin idiot.
(12-13-2011, 05:42 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]Just find another girl... If it bothers you that much, just fudge the guy up and explain to the girl how much better it is if she was with you instead of some freakin idiot.
Dont fudge up anyone dude. Let it be, maybe its for the best
Just move on in life and find another girl Smile
That sucks. All I can really say is, find a different girl.
No, I'm not moving on, I want answers.
Just find another girl man or you can wait for her.
This may sound harsh but WELCOME to life broski. It happens to EVERYBODY. It will pass in a few days and move on. If she didn't want you then it wasn't meant to be.