Support Forums

Full Version: This sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we go again I guess... Things seem getting worse for me, seems like I'm losing all my "friends". Damn, it's Saturday night and most of it I spent roaming around town alone, just because I couldn't stand staying at home and I had no one to call. Luckily I found a two friends of mine after an hour or so, so I spent the rest of time with them. It was like being alone, same crap. My 18th birthday is soon, my parents are broke. I should buy a couple of rounds for it at the bar to my friends, but I can't. I feel stupid for it. Also, I'm 18th never kissed or had a gf. Haven't accomplished anything valuable of saying yet. I've been trying to change myself for the past year and a half but nothing changed for better, only for worse. Most people thing I'm an alcoholic and a junkie, but I'm not, cause I drink maybe 5-6 beers a week, and I don't do drugs except marijuana (once in every one-two months) Most of the time I'm alone, even in school. fudge it, getting OD'd on pills and alcohol is becoming a better idea every day as it pasts.
Hello Makaveli!

I am sorry for your situation, as I was in a situation like yours a year ago. I had a few friends, I was broke (As well was my parents), I made a bad impression on people (I don't know how) etc... But, I overcame that. I started to do things that made ME happy, and I advise you to do the same. Maybe you should join
a sports team, go to the gym, learn another language, join a club, get into gaming, etc... The list can go on and on. Don't worry though, you are almost 18, and you can get out of that town. Maybe go to college, get a job, and watch your bank account grow. Try to do new things, and meet new people. You never know, you might find someone who is right for you.

Best of Luck!,

Viking Smile

PS - If you ever need to talk, just PM me. I will be there for you.
This is what is known to adults as "life". I don't feel like there is a need for you to "get used to it", but for the most part, your life is yours to live, and you come into this world alone, and you leave this world alone.

I'm almost 30y/o, truth is, for circumstantial reasons I am not friends with a single one of my friends from highschool. Zero. It used to really bug me sure, and lots of other things that were really hard for me to grasp until later in life, I had a very hard struggle coping with some of the things I began to understand as a young adult.

Particularly as I get older I sense, "Oh, people see me as the grown up now." I don't feel much different than when I was 20y/o. Except for the fact I love veggies, reading, getting up a little earlier and sleeping at a regular time every night. Things like that, one day I just realized; this is what I prefer.
I also have that problem sometimes. i feel like i will amount to nothing in life. like im a failure. I havnt done much either, and i have also done some thing i wish i hadnt. Honestly the only way to get past it is to make the changes. You need to take the bull by the horns and shape your future. Your still young and there is plenty of time to make something of yourself. you should just continue to try and get a job or make friends. Death is never the answer. Im always here if you ever need someone to talk to.
Everybody these days is thinking that the world is out to get them and that life is too hard. Its all in your head! if you want to fix your life then go out and find a way to change what you are doing. Determine the problems in your life and figure out steps that you can do to work towards overcoming them!
As long as you have 1 friend, that is fine. Because when you have 1 friend, they will have more friends and then you just make friends with them and then you make friends with their friends and it's just a long chain. Smile
(12-14-2011, 11:20 AM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you have 1 friend, that is fine. Because when you have 1 friend, they will have more friends and then you just make friends with them and then you make friends with their friends and it's just a long chain. Smile

Good point, that is very true. I never thought of it that way, but it works, and if you are feeling to antisocial for one friend, dogs or cats make very good friends for the mean time truthfully. Oui
I feel sorry for you

Good luck in life mate <3
Feel sorry for you.
I don't have much friends myself but I still enjoy life.