Support Forums

Full Version: My dad's health is failing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i've been with my dad for the past week now, and his health has been pretty bad for a good chunk of it. I'm really afraid for him and i'm trying my best to help him all I can. He's basically just having major allergic reactions to stuff he's never been allergic too before. I'm telling him to take Benedril every night before bed, and that's been helping dramatically. He's going to get an allergy test to figure out what's screwing him up soon. Hopefully all of this will be behind us.

It would really be an unfortunate situation if there was more then allergies going wrong with him, but I think he will be fine. If there is something worse going on, he is getting checked out. There are people who know something is wrong, and they wait until the last minute to get help. That is happening to my grandfather right now. Instead of going to the doctor, he kept drinking to ease his pain, then he went, and it might be too late.

What I am trying to say is, it was probably just allergies, but if it is something more, he is getting checked out and probaby cured. At least he isn't waiting 10 months...
Is he in hospital? if not that is probably the best place for him! also take him out of the situation that he keeps having the reactions in, if he gets away from the trigger then he may be ok! good luck! best wishes!
I feel very sorry for your dad, just try to be busy with him.
I feel as if your dad is going to get better upon visiting the doctors and taking the medication.
You just need to stay by his side, and keep him up to health by providing him with liquids and keeping him hydrated.
Hope he gets better.
Yeah i need to ask this question too is he at a hospital i hope he will be okay.
Hopefully your dad is okay. Feel bad for you if it gets worse.