Support Forums

Full Version: Things Fall Apart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two months ago I was the captain of my schools Football Team, a straight A honor student, was on the schools debate team, had a beautiful girlfriend I was truely in love with, plenty of friends, a nice car, and things were going good at my home.

I got into a fight with two bullies who pushed me too far (Upper classmen), and I broke one guys leg and his nose, and I broke the other guys jaw, nose, and a few cheek bones, & I cracked 3 of his ribs. I got suspended for 6 months, and now I go to a shitty alternative school, where academics mean nothing. I was kicked off the Football team, and I lost my grades, and my place on the debate team. I was very upset about that.

About a week later, one of the guys I Fxcked up started causing problems again, with my girlfriend, and convinced her that I was cheating on her and all this other B/S. She ended up breaking up with me and going out with him. I was now starting to fall into a moderate (Not so severe) depression.

Two days after my girlfriend broke up with me, things started to take a turn for the worst in my house. My parents announced that they were getting a divorce, and that they were fighting a lot while I was away at Football and what not. That night, there was a big fight between my parents, and the cops were called by my neighbors. Nothing happened with the cops, they just asked to them to keep it cool. A lot of things were said between my parents, very hurtful things, that should of never been said. I don't feel comfortable saying them here on Support Forums, but I think you can get the picture. So, a few days later, my mom took me to Florida with her to visit her dying step father. There was also a huge fight that broke out, when his neice came to visit him, and he cursed her and her family out, as well as my grandmother. My grandmother had a mental breakdown, and told me a few things that he had been doing to her, that she never told us about. A few of them were that he was threatning her brothers if they ever came to their house, making fun of ME and my mother, as well as my uncles and aunts, in a VERY NASTY MANNER, that I would get banned for speaking of on Support Forums. My grandma finally snapped, and let it all out against him. He was in a death bed (Stage 4 Terminal Lung + Liver Cancer), and she said shhe wasn't taking him to the doctors anymore, that he could go kill himself, and telling us about EVERYTHING he had been doing to her, and abouthis troubled past. When they left to go get something to eat two hours later, he took about Half a Bottle of Morphine, and commit suicide, while I was in the house. Alone. That kind of shook me up really bad, I don't think i will ever recover.

When I got back to New York a few days later, I was very depressed. No one wanted to talk to me, and they started calling me a loser, including my friends, because I never wanted to hang out with them anymore (Goes to show who your real friends are). I lost almost all of my friends, even the kids at the alternative were harrassing me. I had to delete my facebook, and change my cell phone number to stop all of the annoying texts. On top of that, the two upperclassmen I beat up were looking for more trouble with me. When I was going to the store to get some food, allergy medicine, and some Xbox Live Gold, they tried to jump me. I got off some really good shots of course, but they pulled out a knife. I ended up getting 31 stitches on the side of my stomach, and a broken nose. No police report was ever filed, because I didn't provide them with any names. I told them I didn't see who did it. A big mistake.

Anyways, a week after that (3 weeks ago), I was driving to my uncles house 50 miles away. I had a few drinks my friend bought for me, and I was driving a little fast. I fell asleep at the wheel, started swirving, and went off road. I jumped out of the car in time, but the car kept flipping over, and eventually stopping after hitting into a tree. My car was totaled, but at least I survived.

What i'm trying to say is, Things Fall Apart. I am not going to kill myself, or blame anyone else for what happened. As of right now, I am going to get back on my feet, and try to make something out of my life.

It is always a good thing to keep on going, even with little to no motivation in life. I mean, look at what happened to me. My life practically crumbled into nothing, but I am still here. If you are feeling suicidal, depressed, worried, anxious, or just a bit down, talk to someone. Talk to your parents, a friend, a counsolor, principal, therapist, or even me. It is best to get it off your chest, and get some sort of help. It can change your life.

So like I said, if anyone EVER wants to talk to me about anything, you can PM me. I won't make fun of you, put you down, or tell what you have told me to anyone else. When life knocks you down, you have to get back up on your feet and keep fighting. It is worth it.

I'll end this with a few very inspirational video that I suggest you to listen to. These videos have helped me through some very hard times.

Eminem: Beautiful - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgT1AidzRWM&ob=av2e

Everlast: What its like - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZ1YteCv5M

Everlast: Ends - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdZT2FQJnpg

The Fray: How to save a Life - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk&ob=av2n
Don't let anything get you down. Just pick up where you left off. Something good is bound to happen eventually. I have been through a similar situation.
I see you've done pretty well on your own, figuring out exactly what you need to do. You've made some excellent points. Doubt anything I can say is going to be much different from what you've already said. Don't let anyone get you down, and better yet karma for those boys who did that to you. Good luck!
(12-04-2011, 08:19 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I see you've done pretty well on your own, figuring out exactly what you need to do. You've made some excellent points. Doubt anything I can say is going to be much different from what you've already said. Don't let anyone get you down, and better yet karma for those boys who did that to you. Good luck!

Excatly, karma will get them in the end. They say everything comes back to you one day. They will try to stab someone else, and that person may have a gun on him.
It seems to me that you've had a bad couple of months my friend.
I truly do care, and if I were in your situation I'd bury myself in academics and training.
I'm under the impression that you'll eventually get out of the shitty school that you currently attend. If I were experiencing what you are now, I would be emotionally hurt, and very upset with myself and my family. My advice to is bury yourself in academics, and train hard for Football. Lift 2x more than you used to, and study more than you used to. Prove to everyone that whatever happened was a mistake, and that you're back and better than ever.

I hope everything works out man, good-luck in life.
crap man.

Your story is inspiring tbh. Sometimes it's nice to hear stories where despite everything, you're still standing with your head up.
Thanks for sharing, and keep us updated man.
i love how you recommend both eminem AND everlast songs lol considering they beafed. on a serious note, that was really touching that you could actually share all of that with people on this website im sorry to hear you had such a hard time and im glda your not letting life get you down. Best of luck trying to stay positive
(12-05-2011, 04:20 PM)Sodomy Wrote: [ -> ]i love how you recommend both eminem AND everlast songs lol considering they beafed. on a serious note, that was really touching that you could actually share all of that with people on this website im sorry to hear you had such a hard time and im glda your not letting life get you down. Best of luck trying to stay positive

I would of never admitted that on Hack Forums Tongue
(12-05-2011, 05:10 PM)Viking Wrote: [ -> ]I would of never admitted that on Hack Forums Tongue
How're you doing man?
If you need to talk PM me.
Lose Yourself from Eminem is a good mood-lifting song, I like listening to it when I feel down. Things will be better.
Pages: 1 2