Support Forums

Full Version: Is this rude or am I overreacting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I invited this friend of mine and others to a movie marathon at my house I created an event for it on Facebook.. this friend of mine posted on MY event saying he wanted to do his own movie marathon and stuff... then i find out a day ago he created it but never invited me...personally I think its rude to take some one elses idea, advertise it on the wall of THEIR event then not even invite that person...

but I could be overreacting
Nyeh, your friend's an butthead and I suppose that's life for you. Full of disappointments.
Eh sort of rude but then people will be people. He's not much of a friend if he didn't invite you but that's just imo. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Life has disappointments. And you'll definitely meet plenty of people who you'll call friends.
Yeah, your friend is an butthead.

Life is full of em. :/
It's kind of rude, but like Infinity said you'll meet plenty more people that will respect you.
Not really your friend if he can go and do that behind your back, when the you had the initial idea first.
Just make nothing of it. Do your own movie night, Post it on FB & make sure he's not invited.
But not to rub it in his face, Then he will most likely think you are giving him the attention.
Just realized that a$shole gets filtered into butthead, lmao.
Wow, some friend. But don't worry there is always another time to do this, and this is can be applied into life. Whenever your doing something, and a friend steals it from you, just accept the fact he did that, and move on!

Just crash the event xD
~Xuanson
(11-30-2011, 12:15 PM)Xuanson Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, some friend. But don't worry there is always another time to do this, and this is can be applied into life. Whenever your doing something, and a friend steals it from you, just accept the fact he did that, and move on!

Just crash the event xD
~Xuanson

>_<
I have to agree with the accept the fact and move on. When you see him smile at him and still be nice to him. Just because he wants to act that way doesn't mean that you have to. I wouldn't say crash the event lol. But be the bigger man and just let it go. I'm sure you have other friends. Smile and if you don't you have plenty of ties to make friends that will last a life time. I know it may seem like it sucks right now, because he was your friend. But things will be alright. Some people that we meet are like trees. There are the leaves that come and stay in your life for a short period of time and then there's the trunk that will be there for awhile. Might not have used that analogy correctly but hopefully you get the gist of it. You will definitely meet people that will stay in your life for good.

(11-30-2011, 12:09 PM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Just realized that a$shole gets filtered into butthead, lmao.

Yeah I just noticed that myself lol. ^_^
Pages: 1 2