Support Forums

Full Version: Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Geek Squad: Now Recruiting
Group Mission:
To help the members of SF in the Computer Support section as best as possible and in a friendly manner, while increasing our knowledge.
Group Userbar:
[Image: geek-squad.png]
Group Forum Link:
http://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82
This link will only work for members of the group.
Group Requirements:
-150 HQ and Non Spam Posts
-0% Warning Level
-Excellent Grammar and Spelling
-An Active SF Member
-Knowledgeable in Computer Hardware, Software, Accesories, Problem Solving and more.
-Member of SF for 1 Month
Group Application:
Code:
[color=#32CD32][font=Trebuchet MS]Name:[/font][/color] Type Here
[color=#32CD32][font=Trebuchet MS]Age:[/font][/color] Type Here
[color=#32CD32][font=Trebuchet MS]Link to SF Tutorials you have made:[/font][/color] Type Here
[color=#32CD32][font=Trebuchet MS]Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?:[/font][/color] Type Here
[color=#32CD32][font=Trebuchet MS]Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?:[/font][/color] Type Here
[color=#32CD32][font=Trebuchet MS]Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?:[/font][/color] Type Here
[color=#32CD32][font=Trebuchet MS]Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?:[/font][/color] Type Here
Your application should look something like this.
Name: Daniel
Link to SF Tutorials you have made: Tuts go here.
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Yes.
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?: I'm a geek.
Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: To teach & learn.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Of course.
Make your applications detailed, well thought out and complete.
Name: Ignite
Link to SF Tutorials you have made:
How to be a succesful leader!
Weight loss guide!
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Of course.
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?:

I can contribute my time and dedication, My support and kindness I am a very down to earth guy, I take time when helping others and also listen carefully to those teaching me, I am knowlegeable in many specific areas, such as computing, malware, gaming and monetizing. I can also help the group finanically with donations if of course they are needed, I hope to contribute tutorials and guides and even projects that a rise within the group.
I have good knowledge of english, science and media and being a top student in all criterias, and with my knowledge I feel I can support the group not and members of the group too, whether it be emotionally or finanically, I'll be there.

Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: I would like to learn more about each area and even share my own knowledge. I am also willing to create programs and applications representing the group. I am hoping to teach members in the group and learn too it would be an honour to be a part of such an amazing and succesfull group. I have many talents and skills and willing to share my knowledge in each area to create guides, tutorials, and even applications.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Yes.
Name: The Epic Web Hosting (I'd prefer Reliable)
Link to SF Tutorials you have made:http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=23474 Only one but I know stuff... Tongue
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Yea sure. Smile
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?: I am hard working, a nice person, and I can be dedicated to the group.
Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: Geek Squad seems like an amazing group to learn from others and have others teach you. I think it would be a great opportunity for me to become a better member of SF.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Always.
Great group and great leader.
I will be posting my application soon but not as yet.
Good luck to all those who apply!
Do you have to be a member for 1 month or longer? D:
(12-01-2011, 11:37 PM)Professor Oak Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have to be a member for 1 month or longer? D:
Yes. It's an incentive to keep people going for the Support Feather around on SF longer.
If you don't meet that requirement then oh well.
Damn it I lack in tutorials on Support Forums.
Good to see this group back up and running, it is a great group!
Done. Thanks to Omni, I am now the official leader of the Geek Squad.
All member except for myself and Sam have been removed. If you'd like to stay a member, APPLY NOW! Smile
Name: Grin
Link to SF Tutorials you have made: N/A (Not in requirements.)
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Yes
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?: I believe I will bring quite a lot of knowledge into the group.
Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: I want to make and meet new people and friends.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Of course.
Here is my contact card. http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=22275
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7