Support Forums

Full Version: IF you could have any pet...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If you guys could tame any pet to live with you what would it be?

Unrealistically:
If I had the correct living conditions and they didn't smell so freakin bad, I would want a grizzly bear. They are so BA. However there is no way I would take care of a bear in my apartment xD

Realistically:
I think I would want a monkey that looks like this ↓ He would be epic.
[Image: WHOAH.png]
Unrealistically:
I would have a lion & a hyena, would have them together from birth & raise them to be adapted to each other.
They would'nt be able to determain they are natural rivals.

..thats about it...
I would own a wolf. In the United States, you can own a wolf, but here in New York, I can't have one.
Actually, I can't legally own a Hybrid that is over 25% Wolf.

But other than that, I would love to own a Bengal or Siberian Tiger. They're beast.
Or maybe even a Bull Shark, if I had the Space.
(11-27-2011, 08:40 PM)SniipeSidee Wrote: [ -> ]I would own a wolf. In the United States, you can own a wolf, but here in New York, I can't have one.
Actually, I can't legally own a Hybrid that is over 25% Wolf.

But other than that, I would love to own a Bengal or Siberian Tiger. They're beast.
Or maybe even a Bull Shark, if I had the Space.

I knew a guy who owned a wolf.

Bad freaking ass.
I would like to have a Golden Lion Tamarin ever since I saw them in a zoo when I was 11. http://video.nationalgeographic.com/vide...-kids.html
I'd have a pet monkey. How freakin awesome would that be!?
(11-27-2011, 10:05 PM)n00bikscube Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to have a Golden Lion Tamarin ever since I saw them in a zoo when I was 11. http://video.nationalgeographic.com/vide...-kids.html

Omg! I remember seeing one of those at a Zoo, they are such epic little dudes!
Golden Tamarin's are so cewt, but I'd still like a monkey, or a baboon, 'dat ass!
I would like to own Tiger......!!!
A tiger is a cool choice Jinu, but where in hell would you keep it!?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7