Support Forums

Full Version: Does my life suck a lot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many people come on here saying how their life sucks. I will share a question that I asked on answers.yahoo.com. Something that you always have, even if you have amnesia, is the certainty of what gender you are, but what about if you aren't even sure what gender you are?

Quote:Ok. Recently I was diagnosed aspergers, but I think it may be because of depression of not being in the correct body. I have crossdressed a little for a year now. In the beginning, I got turned on by wearing feminine clothing, but now I dont. I just wear it every now and then when my mother is out I only live with my mother, whom I have hid everything from. I dont get turned on by it that much anymore. I usually are turned on for like 1 minute, but then when dressed completely etc.. And I look in the mirror, I am just disappointed. Lately I have been depressed that I cant be as pretty Kim Petras is a big idol to me, and my height. Especially my height. I was so depressed for some time, and I still is, when I think about that I am 180cm tall. I know I am not the tallest person ever, but it just depresses me that I cant be a cute little girl. So, I started reading about transgender on www.lauras-playground.com, and I was thinking if I was transgendered? In the beginning, crossdressing was more than good enough, but I met a guy who was depressed about him being in a male body, which I think may have triggered my feelings as well. Here is my main thought, though: They say that most people recognize it when they are young, but I dont really have any distant memories of me thinking that I am in the wrong body. I remember about 2 years ago when I was 13, while sitting in the car, I would get depressed that I dont have a vagina. I think this happened about 3-4 times, but I just shoved the thoughts away, and tried to convince me that i just have to make the best of it, I was born a male, nothing I can do about that.Now I really dont know what to think My thoughts are a complete mess : Do anyone know what I should do? Any advice? How do I find out?

FML
If you feel that you are in the wrong body, then that's fine. It's your life. I think if you tell your Mum it may help you to feel better. As the old saying goes, a worry shared is a worry halved. An alternative to this would be to ring up a support line specialized with helping transgender people. Smile
I can't answer this :/ but CoolDude nice to see you here!
(11-22-2011, 02:58 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel that you are in the wrong body, then that's fine. It's your life. I think if you tell your Mum it may help you to feel better. As the old saying goes, a worry shared is a worry halved. An alternative to this would be to ring up a support line specialized with helping transgender people. Smile

There is no such support line in my country (norway), there is no support groups, either =(! I sent a email to SUSS (a norwegian organisation that works with teenagers with various problems), they recommended that I talk to my doctor, and get forwarded to someone.
(11-22-2011, 03:19 PM)veltins Wrote: [ -> ]There is no such support line in my country (norway), there is no support groups, either =(! I sent a email to SUSS (a norwegian organisation that works with teenagers with various problems), they recommended that I talk to my doctor, and get forwarded to someone.

In that case I would maybe make up an excuse to get to the doctors without your Mum knowing, unless you want her to.
I think you are meant to be a girl and that's completely fine. It's who you are and you can't change it.