Support Forums

Full Version: Aggressive friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I made a friend in a party host my a teacher in class. Found out we are interest in the same subject. At first, i though he is friendly and nice, but later he become more "aggressive" and even ask me to go over to his house over the break to play games, discuss stuff, etc. I lie to him that my parent... And he is like all planned out and stuff. All of my friends isn't like that. I just worry.....what should I do?
Another thing is he is not only ask me once but mutliple times.
just 1 thing to do bro,get rid of himOui[/align]
Any alternatives? I don't think this is very nice.
What do you mean by "aggressive"?

Does this guy get mad easily, violent etc.?

With that said, if it's a temper issue and you feel that he's not really a danger to you, try to cool him down as I've had some friends with some relatively short tempers but I knew how to manage them and when to avoid them as well if they were too worked up to avoid problems. Now if this guy wants to do bad/illegal stuff and is aggressively persuading you to join him, then ditch him ASAP.
(11-25-2011, 02:45 AM)Dragon45 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "aggressive"?

Does this guy get mad easily, violent etc.?

With that said, if it's a temper issue and you feel that he's not really a danger to you, try to cool him down as I've had some friends with some relatively short tempers but I knew how to manage them and when to avoid them as well if they were too worked up to avoid problems. Now if this guy wants to do bad/illegal stuff and is aggressively persuading you to join him, then ditch him ASAP.

What I mean is he talk too much, too fast. Like what I said previously, I only knew him in an hour and he already start asking me going over to his house, not once or twic, but mutliple times. And he is like all planned out......I just got afriad of him.
Maybe he's just desperate to get friends. Don't worry about it, there's a lot of people like that.
I have the perfect sollution for you if you just "dont want to get of him"
How about make him get rid of you?
Do stuff thats annoying and inconvenient for him.
In other words, Do what he does not like.
It should get him to stop hanging with you etc..
This is your chance to actually show him how you feel about this kid. He is asking you to come over his house when you two only met, which is kinda weird, but tell him how you feel, then just lay low, and far away from him.
Awwwww I fell sorry for you sir.
If you don't want to spend time with this guy, just either completely avoid him, or tell him how you feel.
Do you see him often?
Pages: 1 2