Support Forums

Full Version: - Weight Loss Guide -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Supportforums and anybody else who is reading this, I'm here telling you that you can lose weight by doing nothing. Yes you read that right, by doing nothing. All that research about saying you have to exercise, eat 2,000 calories a day, and lift weights just to lose weight BOLOGNA!!! Yes it will lose you weight, in fact you will gain a lot of muscle too. But a lot of gamers now-a-days don't have the right mindset, yet nor do many Americans have the right mindset to keep on a steady weight loss program.

I used to weigh 205, but I was still athletic, played baseball for 12, played football for just about 9, and I still play basketball here and there. I never knew why I still had my "baby fat" and yet I still haven't figured it out. But something in me, on June 1st, 2011 snapped in my head and I wanted to lose weight. Ive lost 27 pounds and I have never felt better about myself, I keep getting compliments saying "Wow, you've lost a lot a weight" or "Why are you looking skinnier?" lmao. All this has happened from literally doing nothing and this is how Ive done it.

-First two weeks-
Watch what you eat! This is key! It doesn't mean literally stare at your food ha ha, it means stop eating junk food and pop/soda. There has been an actual study that happened for a year. 100 Test subjects ate all their normal foods (All test subjects at the same meals, but a different meal everyday), 50 Drank water and juices, 50 Drank Soda and carbonated drinks. At the end of the year, the water drinkers weighed on average, 10 pounds less than the soda drinkers. Proven point there, STAY AWAY FROM POP. One wont hurt you here and there but dont over do it.
Another thing, cut down on the amounts you eat. Say you eat about 2,000 to 2,500 calories a day(While doing nothing). Cut that down to 900-1,400 Cals a day. Now your probably thinking at that last part, WTF! No, don't think that at all. It has two benefactors to it. 1. After your body adjusts after the second week, you will feel less hungry everyday and wont go grab a random chocolate bar from the pantry, 2. You actually will be more awake because your brain actually works better when you are less full.. Like I said it will take about two weeks to adjust to these changes, these first two weeks will be the toughest.

I used to have a little snack that you may think is weird, but it curves your hunger. A slice of bread, and mustard, or any other topping that has 0 Calories. Its healthy, and it keeps your hunger level low. (Only 80 Calories a snack)

DRINK A LOT OF WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY! THIS WILL ALSO KEEP THE HUNGER CRAVING LOW!!! (Caps necessary)

-Week three to five-
Ok now that your body has adjusted to your new eating habits, you will have noticed youve lost about 10 pounds so far from the new habits. Keep doing these and you will drop another 10 pounds by the end of the month. But now during these next weeks, go for a 30 minute walk around your block while listening to your ipod. Do this at least three times a week. Not a biggie right? Ok thought so. But also at this point your body's metabolism is starting to slow down, and the end of the fifth week get ready for a HUGE Beneficial change

-Week Six to Eight-
You will start a new thing called the warriors diet. It consists of eating extremely light during the day, and one huge meal at night. This is also when you need to make your switch to eating more Veggies and fruits. When you reading this now you are probably thinking gross, but NO, by the time you get to this stage your mind will be thinking "Healthy, healthy, healthy!" To continue on the eating extremely light, this means eating an apple or carrots every now and then throughout your day (10am-3pm). Then STOP EATING, drink completely water until your HUGE meal at the end of the day. You will look forward to this every freakin night. I have never savored food so much in my entire life. It is a meal to look for every night.

The way the diet works is that your body is reacting fastly to the small amounts of food during the day, it will want to burn the food as quick as possibly. Then when you stop eating, it confuses your body to keep digesting something that's not there, your fat reservoirs. Your body will continue to burn a little fat throughout this time. Now when you get to your huge meal a night, your body just got ballistic because it gets confused yet again. It goes into overdrive at the amount that was just put into the body and burns it as quick as possible. This meal should consist of at least 800-1,200 Calories. It may not seem like much, but after you stomach shrink from the first two weeks, this will seem like a huge meal.

Key tips to this regime
-Stay away from red meats. These are extremely high in fat and it can also lead to a higher cholesterol.
-Switch to white meats and turkey meats. Turkey dogs, turkey sausage, turkey burger, grilled chicken. The turkey foods actually have a better flavor to them and are a lot less caloric wise.
-Apples. Eat them, alot! They have a certain chemical in them that make you feel full. Apples contain approx 14 grams of carbohydrate per serving and 1.4g of dietary fiber.
-Bananas, they are the only fruit to take about 45 minutes to digest, so you feel absolutely full from about 1 to 2 of them. They are high in potassium which is a great vitamin.
-Vegetables are simply delicious and hold a lot of fiber (same with fruits). They sweep out waste like it is nothing and are really really low on the caloric side.

Trust me, this diet worked for me, and still is working for me. I will keep updating progress and I hope you do the same.

P.S: I posted this on hackforums originally, I thought it would be more of a fit here.
I really wanna lose some kilos so I will totally try out his method seems like a fair way to do it, very hard in the start until you get your mind and body into the rhythm and then just keep if from there.

And there is one more bonus in the banana part there is something in a banana that makes your happy like lucky pills you can actually get high on bananas Smile
Thanks. And good luck on your quest, hope you lose some kilos Smile
I will definitely have to try this, great guide.
Very nice looking thread.
Goodluck on your weight loss goals.
Hope you give it a go Secure. Glad I could help.
Thanks for this guide , might help others who want to loose weight.
Also, take vitamins as they can help with your metabolism and immune system.
Any guide around here on how to GAIN weight? Tongue
Make sure you when you work out one day, you rest the next to rebuild tissue.
Pages: 1 2