Support Forums

Full Version: Need help making a program that can How to hook the keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i was wondering if someone could tell me how to do this, and before people flame me saying you hacker ect. I am not asking how to make a keylogger im simply asking how to How to hook the keyboard.

Thanks for any help.
I think theres a Tutorial on how to do it in VB on here somewhere... but you don't want that do you?
Python it is!
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pykeylog...p/download
I don't know if this is the source or if it has already been compiled.
Thanks for the reply, but i am already fairly familiar with how to do it for vb.net. Thanks for link, im downloading now, Will update when i have checked it out. I was learning VB.Net for about a month but i thought i would go for something more powerful that could benefit me in the long run.
Update: The code is very good, im trying to understand it all know, do you know how to explain that to me now? xD
Don't understand what you are asking for "Need help making a program that can How to hook the keyboard " would gladly help if I understood what you are asking for.
You posted a download to a keylogger coded in python. A keylogger is a hacking resource, which I'm pretty sure isn't supposed to be discussed or distributed on this forum.
Yea, but it isnt a keylogger that sends the info to a ftp or gmail, it saves it to a .txt (i think). So this i what i want, I wanna try to make a key scramble, and then log myself and try an unscramble for fun.
I see his point, it's not going to help him hack anything it's just allowing him to see if he can program through a challenge. At first I thought the same thing you did.
Keyloggers aren't always used as a hacking tool, I believe the one he linked is just for monitoring your own computer.
What better way to learn how to protect yourself, then to understand how its done?!

Seriously... If you understand how it works then you can help other people protect themselves by making programs to combat those programs!

Haha, sorry I just Googled. I have no idea how to code python.
(11-13-2009, 09:34 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]What better way to learn how to protect yourself, then to understand how its done?!

Seriously... If you understand how it works then you can help other people protect themselves by making programs to combat those programs!

Haha, sorry I just Googled. I have no idea how to code python.

I'm diffidently going to post rats, hostbooters, and bots using this as an excuse Big Grin
Pages: 1 2