Support Forums

Full Version: Facing infidelity while I kept my honesty :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I am a 25 yr old guy from India. In an LDR for almost 4 years now. We love each other to the apex and are desperately trying to obtain our parents' nod for our wedding (Which is sort of mandatory in India.. poor we..). But due to some caste and class issues, we are straightaway denied the same (Again, we poor fellas)..

Anyways, since last 1 year, after when we approached our parents for our marriage, there has been tension in the relationship due to their disapproval, Still we hope we would work something up and I would relocate and marry the girl (Which was our actual plan).

She is in job (as am I) and remains too busy... so lack of being in touch, misunderstanding, missing the other one at crucial points etc. happens a lot (trademark issues of an LDR)... We have started relying a lot on luck, not deeds for talking the relationship to marriage level...

Now this strange thing happened. She asked me a week back what if I start liking another guy? I was shocked. I live in a metrocity (and she in a very small town) where a million tonnes of hot babes are present.. but I never ever (I mean literally) thought of any other girl. I asked her what is the issue? She was like just a thought, no actual things have happened... Since I trust her completely, I just ignored and told I shall let u go (I think if ur love wants to go away, let it go.. If it is true one, it shall come back.. and if it doesnt, it was never yours...)

BTW i have the password of her gmail Id (It was my id, i used to use it years back)... To get some old emails of my own, I logged on to that casually without her knowledge. Then suddenly a chat popup came where I could read all her current and old conversation with this guy. They were upto very personal things, all those love talks, online smiley kisses, hugs and all of the things you musbe thinking of right now. And when I texted her at that very moment, she replied that she is busy in household chores and thereafter in studies n all.

She knows that I know her email's password. Further drill down revealed that she had put some settings thru which chats with that person are never saved in her account. Means full arrangements of cheating on me....

But I feel I have very less evidence right now. I copied some of her chats, and now keeping a eye on coming conversations too, so that I have a strong case when I actually tell her about her adventures.

I have no idea whatsoever why she did this to me... I kept my honesty, commitment and fidelity, but she coudnt.. She is the very same girl for whom I fought with my beloved parents who have sacrificed whole of their young age just for my better future.

Feeling shattered.

Pls advise...Unsure
Unfortunately, it sounds like she may not be as invested in the relationship as you are, or you thought she was.

Do you still want to be her?