Support Forums

Full Version: Releasing built up stress's.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

slink

So I really just feel like posting it somewhere to get it out. It feels all holed up in me.

Years ago my parents got divorced, I really don't remember what it was like when they were together. My mom found a new guy she loved and we all moved into the same house. He was always a real prick to me. 3 years of living in that new house it turns out he was a drug dealer and none of is knew. The DEA raided my house and took EVERYTHING we had. He's now in prison and we lost our house. I feel pissed off that he messed up my life.
Noone is to blame but him, for being selfish & deceiving but weren't there any telltale signs that he was a drug dealer?
I mean 3 years is pretty a long time for someone to be unemployed and have an income, especially a drug dealer.

He wasn't unemployed. He has a company which returned expired drugs from pharmacies to the wholesaler, which then credited the amount of money back to the pharmacies. He was basically laundering drugs from the pharmacies and selling them on the streets.
oh alright that clears things up. He was not selling drugs such as cocaine, meth..etc.. He was selling pharmaceutical drugs. Now I get it.

Well, Oxycontin and Xanax which are both pretty harsh.
(11-16-2011, 03:51 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Oxycontin and Xanax which are both pretty harsh.

Yes extremely harsh. But what I basically meant is that I thought he would wake up and pose like he had a job but in reality was selling drugs in a corner. But I get it He was selling legal drugs in an illegal way.
Damn man, that's a lot to take in. A positive way of directing that stress might be to work out. Ever tried lifting or working with a punching bag?
Talk about it with your mom, and tell her that your not mad (even if you are), and that you just want to get your lives back on track. I'm sure she feels terrible as well.