Support Forums

Full Version: My life. The message i sent to my father.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grandma tell dad this-

Dad, i was looking forward to going up there this Christmas, for quite sometime. Then you told us today that you are just going to go to montreal. And its not like you invited us, or even thought of us going with you until i asked about it today. You haven't talked to us in the last 3 months. So your obviously were not thinking about us when you made the plan, or you didnt want us to go. Besides the fact that when we mentioned it today, you told christina the phones dieing, and you seem to always make excuses to get out of tough situations. Then you borrow $300 from your son, and never pay him back, and on top of that, promise that your getting a car, license back and going to visit your children. I don't expect the money, and i dont expect to see you around for awhile and i know you wont respond to this, because you never do and you will just ignore it and possibly say you never received it. Its time to grow some balls, and admit it. There is no point of meeting rylee, as she will just get let down as much as we do. I don't care if christina goes to montreal or whatever, but im not going. Id rather stay home and stay in my bed all winter and summer and make money then go somewhere which im not wanted. Believe it or not, but my cousins seem like more of a dad even though hes not. Thats probably because hes actually around and calls. We have said this many times to you, and you always pussied out of it, and it never changed. In my ENTIRE life you called around 10 times, and out of them i reminded you 8 of them. I learned one thing out of this, and thats is when i have a kid, i learned no matter how much i hate the mother, i am not going to let him down and break up with her. I know how it feels when you have no dad, ever and when your young and always crying because you miss one of your parents. Either when im a successful druggie, or a successful business man, ill know my lesson not to fudge my kids life up. I know you wont bother replying, or even noticing that i sent this. Have a nice trip in Montreal.

PS tell great grandpa i said hes ok.

Bye
That's sad to hear. I went through a similar experience. My parents divorced when I was 8 years old, and my brother was nearly 1. At first, my father would have us come over on the weekends for stay overs. I remember that this occurred about 3-4 weekends in a row. Then slowly, it started to happen less and less. It went from every other weekend, to once every few weeks, to once a month. Then months would go by without me seeing him. When I was 20, I learned from my mother that he was not my biological father. He IS my brother's biological father, though. In my teens I was mad and upset about what happened with my father, and him not caring. He stopped calling for birthdays and holidays. To make things worse, he lives in the same city as me. He actually lives about 8 minutes from me.

One of the things that this taught me was how much I can't wait to have kids, and what a great father I think I'll be. For me, it's not "oh crap, I have a kid now". I actually can't wait to have them. I'm 24 now, and my fiance wants to wait until we're 30.

I just wanted to share my story to let you know you're not the only one, and your situation doesn't define you. You create your own path. Be the best person you can be, and do the best you possibly can in life.

Good luck.