Support Forums

Full Version: Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think most of you never though about it including me.

When do I think about it?
Sometimes when I'm bored. Always when I'm lying on my bed trying to fall asleep. When I think to a certain time, I would feel something rushing to my heart and it feels terrible.

What I'm thinking?
I though its feel terrible the moment I breathe the last time and all of the sudden thats where my life ends. Then what will happen next?

I posted similar thing before in other forum, but I don't like their replies.
Don't you think what we do everyday is meaningless? if we come with nothing and go with nothing.

Please comment
thanks
I somewhat agree. I think of it when I lie in bed. I normally get panic attacks from it and feel like crying. I also don't want to sleep because I just want to live.
The key to life is being surrounded by people you love. That means different things for different people.

For me, it's about family. I just got engaged and I can't wait to finish out college and get married. It's not all meaningless. Just be the best you can be. And always go for what you want in life.
Eh I ponder about that too and I get freaked out as well.
I don't want to spend my nights wondering what happens after.
To the above.
o.o..............
Anyways; I think that after death we get reborn into an entirely different human mind who's birth happened to coincide with your death; with leg room for some lag. Which explains the tunnel.
I personally think, The thought of death or a persons views on death always changes by age. I have learn to accept it & I would be lying if I said I was not afraid to die. Death for most people comes to a Real Life Reality check, Not when someone they knew or close to them dies, It hits you hard when you actually go to a funeral or a cemetary.
-Just my thoughts.
I only think about it if something really negatively happened to me.
(11-14-2011, 03:54 PM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]To the above.
o.o..............
Anyways; I think that after death we get reborn into an entirely different human mind who's birth happened to coincide with your death; with leg room for some lag. Which explains the tunnel.

I also heard that the tunnel is the flashlight from the doctor.

Here is a story that I heard from my mom, aunts and uncles. Before my grandfather pass away, he is living in hospital. Couldn’t move or chew food. My grandmother is with him. Mean while my aunts and uncles are visiting the grave of my great-grandmother. (Chinese culture) Aunts and Uncles start eating meat, on the other side, my grandfather told my grandmother the meat taste good...... So does this prove there is “soul”?
(11-15-2011, 03:17 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: [ -> ]I also heard that the tunnel is the flashlight from the doctor.

Here is a story that I heard from my mom, aunts and uncles. Before my grandfather pass away, he is living in hospital. Couldn’t move or chew food. My grandmother is with him. Mean while my aunts and uncles are visiting the grave of my great-grandmother. (Chinese culture) Aunts and Uncles start eating meat, on the other side, my grandfather told my grandmother the meat taste good...... So does this prove there is “soul”?
It proves that there are forces in our life that we can't comprehend nor understand.
It's like when you're waiting for a bus. You wait there forEVER... and the minute you call the bus company the bus comes.
Ninja
Having a goal and achieving it is worth something. If you do great things, your legacy will remain even when your gone.