Support Forums

Full Version: Is it bad...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I'm wondering is it bad to be quiet? I mean, not quiet like shy, but something like "I don't give a fudge, I like to be alone" kind of quiet? I tend to prefer to be more alone in the recent time than I used to before. I find people weird and stupid for some reason, and I lose temper really fast. I can't stand how everyone acts to be the smartest around, like the whole world turns around them. Also, I can't stand their little "love problems". What kind of love problems can you have while you're 17/18? Like it gonna last, most teen relationships last between 6 months to a year, maybe two. I find these relationships useless. I don't know, I tend to look at the world from a different point of view. Most people think of me that I'm an alcoholic and/or a pot-smoker, but the truth is, I drink maybe once/twice a week, during the week-end, which is normal. Pot? I smoke pot maybe once a month, even less lol. Also, people avoid me cause I often ask a lot of stupid questions, so I can get a little boring sometimes. That's also one of the reasons that I tend to be more quiet and "anti-social" in the last few months. Don't get me wrong, I know how to stand up for myself, or to express myself when I have a good idea or a thought. It's just, I don't "fight" or bother with un-important things in life, like others do. Is that bad? People tend to think that I'm stupid because of my attitude to life, and general behavior. The truth is, I like to act "stupid", and use it as my advantage, cause I don't trust people and I don't like to show the best of me at once, instead I like to do it gradually or none at all.

Is that a bad thing and a bad way to think about life, or not? Should I change or should I stay like this?
Its normal to want to feel alone, cause i feel the same sometimes. Once and a while talk to someone to say what you are feeling other wise it can drive you mad. Its up to you to change or stay, but no matter what people should not judge you for your choice.
It's normal to want to feel alone sometimes yeah but It's very good to be with your friends sometimes too ;D
Not necessarily bad, but you're missing out. I understand people can be full of bs & you avoid putting up with it, but don't sit out your early ages. I can already tell I'd like your attitude if I met you irl. Just do your thing & get a little out there. Doesn't mean to go out and declare a bestfriend, but socialize & show them how stupid they really are :3
This is a normal stage. Sometimes I want to feel like I need to be 'alone' too. But the things is, when your alone, and you have a problem you can't solve, you have no one to talk to.
This is why you should have that one best friend that will never ever leave your side, and talk to him/her. Or go talk to an adult or just anyone about your problems. So next time, talk to someone. (:
I am kinda the same, I hate it tbh:S
I mean it's like how you feel to be. Personally I would say for those people who always like to be alone just head and and relax with some friends. Being lonely all the time isn't healthly.
I am a quiet person too sometimes. I also sometimes feel like being alone.
It's okay to be like that unless you're too quiet and want to be alone all the time.

I like to have some alone time for myself but I think it's better to be with your friends when you have nothing to do on your own.
It's perfectly normal to be quiet. I am. Keeps me out of crap and gives people a neutral to good view of you. Neutral I better than bad.
It's normal to be alone sometimes. Just remember that their is a whole life outside of your house waiting to be reborn.
Pages: 1 2