Support Forums

Full Version: Call Of Duty Multiplayer Results [MINE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings,

I have been playing Call Of duty multiplayer game for the past ten days and now I'm doing good at it ;D . I am keen to share the results of last three games that I played Oui I've named myself as "EvilPrince" in the game ;D and yeah, as you can see my favorite map is harbour Superman

My team may have lost some matches , but this game and the server |MM| Playground just rocks Thumbsup

[Image: VhI4L.jpg]

[Image: XqRRz.jpg]

[Image: 2c2HJ.jpg]

[Image: IaxJz.jpg]

You're a average player in my opinion, and your scores are consistent so it's a good thing!
Your stats look good although i dont play CoD!
(11-07-2011, 05:45 AM)Zombot Wrote: [ -> ]You're a average player in my opinion, and your scores are consistent so it's a good thing!

yeah , I've been playing it for only a month right now and the other guys who stands top two or three in the result have been playing it for 4 - 6 years Wacko so , it's hard to beat them now , but I'll be legend in no time Ninja
Why do you play COD 1 when there is MW3 already? If your PC is good enough, i would really reccomend MW3 or BF3.
I'll upload my MW2 scores as that is the only COD I own, Not much of a COD player.

So, here they are - Enjoy:
(11-23-2011, 06:21 AM)milopeach Wrote: [ -> ]I'll upload my MW2 scores as that is the only COD I own, Not much of a COD player.

So, here they are - Enjoy:

wow , Even then you top the results in your team. nice Smile
Nice scores mate. You are playing on PC right?
yeah I play it on PC via steam client Smile
It looks okay nothing special though in my opinion but keep it up and you'll get better!
Pages: 1 2