Support Forums

Full Version: I just got the worse news of my life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sort of new here, I'm from HF, so please mistake me if this is in the wrong section.

. Well my phone rings, it says General Hospital. At that moment.. I started to panic.. Because my mom was struggling with breast cancer. So I picked the phone up.. Said Hello, etc. And then they started to tell me the news. They said

"Josh, we're sorry to break this to you, we were working with your mom very hard, trying to help her as much as we can, but we could not do enough to save her. We cannot explain how much we are sorry for your loss."

I usually don't ever cry.. But I couldn't stop crying, I remember how hard my moms life was, she got abused like a mule from my father, and she had to raise 4 kids, single. She was struggling with Breast Cancer for over 4 years, and I guess it finally caught up to her. Sad

If you people on HF, has a heart, could you please pray for my mom, in memory and love.

R.I.P. Gina (Mom) 11/6/11

Love,
JoshBebe-pleure
Sorry for your mom but this is wrong section.
wrong section dont you know how to read the sections
Sorry for your loss, but you need to vent to somebody else. It will feel a lot better that way.
I am sorry for your loss, Criteria.
I hope you and your family are handling it well. D:
Sorry for your loss, But this belongs in the Emotional Support section.
We're all sorry for your loss Criteria.

Stay Strong Criteria!
I'm very sorry brother Sad I will surely pray for your mom to rest in peace Sad
I am very sorry for you loss, Josh. ):
I will keep you and your mother in my prayers. Also, this is HF, Its support forums, more caring than HF. HF is full of trolls, and they usually tease you. So, 'pour your heart out in SF'.

And again, sorry for your loss! D:
-Xuanson.
I've been praying every night, that God has done some good with her. Smile
Pages: 1 2