Support Forums

Full Version: File Ice & YouTube - Tutorial - Learn How I Made More Than $2,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: marketerstutorial.png]
  • Introduction:

The following tutorial will explain you step by step, how to make money with Foolish and Youtube.

What is File Ice?

As a next generation upload site, Foolish have taken the PPD industry to a whole new level. Boasting not only one of the highest payout rates around, their site also features some of the most high tech and unique tools to help you earn cash today, packaged with a high quality and fast support system with professional administrators. Powered by the latest technology in HTML5 and jQuery, their site provides you a feature loaded, smooth interface to work in, and to deliver your users an end product that is both professional and high converting.

What is Youtube?

Founded in February 2005, YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.

How much money could you get with this method?

Depends on how much work you will invest on it.
    You can see my earnings as proof in this spoiler. (Click to View)

Index:

• Getting Started.
    • How To Register At Foolish.net?
    • Upload Files To Foolish.
    • Download Videos From Youtube.
    • Creating Your Own Videos.
    • Useful Tips & Tricks.

[/font][/size]

Getting Started

The first step to follow, is to register on Youtube and Foolish. Click on the hyperlink below to get redirected to the registration page.

YouTube Account (Don't use your main account if you have one. Create a new one.)
Fileice Account

[color=#FFD700]
How To Register At Foolish.net?

As you may notice, Foolish is in a Beta stage. So not everyone will be able to register. I will help you to get accepted on Foolish.

First, got to the " Click on Register". After that "Fill out your fact information."

What you have To Do to get Accepted to Fileice :

You should get the Beta Application Form. To get accepted, you simply need to submit an honest application. So to start, put your name & email. Always use REAL information.

Next one is "Your affiliate marketing experience". This is about your experience with websites similar to Foolish. As example, Share Cash. You might have used Share Cash before? State it here. If you have no experience with affiliate marketing, just say it.

Next one is "Your marketing methods". This is the method you use to earn money. If you have no experience with it, obviously you have no method. Well, you might soon use the Youtube method after reading my tutorial, so say you will use the Youtube method.

"Monthly marketing income ($US)" is how much you make monthly in marketing. No explanation needed.

The website one is optional. If you have a website that you can use or you already use for affiliate marketing, simply put it here.

Finally, click on the submit button. You will need to wait for acceptance or denial email. Can take up to 48 hours. When you receive the acceptance email, provide the information they will ask you. After that, you are done.

If you ever got denied, simply make an account at Share Cash. I highly suggest you to use Foolish if you still have not applied for a Beta account.

Become My Referral... You will become One of My students:

Benefit When Become one of my students ?

Benefit:
-I am the one who will teach you how to get download.... when you become my referral ... not from an ebook !!!!
-You will know exactly what you need to know to become earner like me.
- Any question you may able to ask me throught Fileice Referral Chat system ^^! Hope you enjoy !!!

I hope you can start earning like I do. If you got any question, feel free to reply on the thread.

My application was totally different and I got accepted.
With fileice, i just told them how i was very good with making money, which is true, and how i can earn from it, and so can they and they accepted me right away.
Thanks, I will try register with fileice again Smile
Well written tutorial. Too bad I don't wanna register again, cause I already have 40 dollars in my old account... Gotta wait till I cash out I guess.
Thanks, i will try signing up right now i just hope i will get accepted on fileice :/
I am accepted before.. but wanna make some cash.. if you can share your method with me then i will be thankful to you.
I just said that I made money from leadbolt, which was true and said I was banned from the site for no reason.
Which was also true, they asked for proof I said I was baned how do I show proof.
They then accepted me.
Hey, I would like to participate in it, but the problem is, i already have one fileice account.

So, what can I do? cause I need to do some earning
i want to join in your referral.. please contact me asap yegormarkelov37@gmail.com
Pages: 1 2