Support Forums

Full Version: Advice on this situation [Me + Girl + Friend]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys. I'm here just to tell you my story and to ask you for an advice on this case. I'm 16 btw.

So, I met this amazing girl like 6 months ago, before summer... We started talking on Facebook because we would be in the same class this year. After the first conversation we started talking A LOT on the phone and on the internet. When I say "a lot" I mean, since we wake up in the morning until we get to sleep at night, EVERYDAY... And everything went pretty well. During the summer we hanged out a couple of times (me, her, and some friends) and we talked a lot...

Then school started (back in September). Me and her started to be together all the time, and I even sit next to her during classes.
She started to be really special for me... I'm always thinking about her, and I just want to be with her... I started falling for her.

Everything was going pretty well... Until she met one of my best friends, Peter. They started talking a lot and he fell in love with her (at least that's what he says). I mean, he meets her and one or two weeks later, he loves her?! Well I don't believe it... She's really gorgeous (physically) you know? I think he just likes her physically and that really f*cks me up. Oh well, I don't know what he thinks but lately he has been very aggressive with me. 2 weeks ago when we we're in PE class playing basketball he just pushed me to the ground. He smiled at me like he did it on purpose... I think he's a afraid that she likes me... He's way stronger than me so I try to ignore stuff like this and he gets really pissed off when I do it. Anyway...

Me, her and some friends (Peter is not included) hang out a lot to a place here near school, during the time we're not having classes. And 3 weeks ago, we went there as usual. Our friends decided to go back to school earlier but we stayed there. We were laying down on the ground watching the clouds and... It happened. I don't know what crossed my mind (i'm a bit shy in this stuff), but I kissed her. After kissing her, we just stayed there, looking at each other without saying a word... it was like that for 5 minutes or so until I whispered "I Love You" to her. She hugged me so tight... ** We then realized we were late for class so we went back to school like nothing happened. Next week it happened again. We stayed there alone and we kissed. But this time, she kissed me ...
Later that day, we talked about what was going on between us and she said she likes me very much but she's not sure about what she feels for me... At this point I was like "Wait ... What?! You kiss me but you have no idea what you feel for me?!" but I said: "It's ok, I'll wait until you're sure..." and until today nothing have happened. We've been acting like we never kissed but we've been pretty close...
About Peter, he is a f*cking obstacle. He keeps acting stupidly with me and he's always trying to push me away from her...

So what should I do? I really love her and I'm willing to wait the time it requires for her to be sure about her feelings, but I'm afraid she realizes she doesn't like me the way I like her... So should I keep this "thing" we have going on until she's sure or should I move away, give her some space? And about Peter? I keep ignoring him but he's starting piss me off!

I would say that your friend is not your friend. Secondly, with the girl, I say that it was good you didn't push it. But don't back off all together like it sounds like you may have done. Then she wonders if she ruined things (or at least that's what I've thought on the other side of your situation). Just make sure you aren't the one making things weird.
(10-29-2011, 06:50 PM)AURYN Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that your friend is not your friend. Secondly, with the girl, I say that it was good you didn't push it. But don't back off all together like it sounds like you may have done. Then she wonders if she ruined things (or at least that's what I've thought on the other side of your situation). Just make sure you aren't the one making things weird.

I guess you're right. We've been "friends" for 5 years tho...
About the girl, we've been pretty close (just like we were) we just haven't kissed again and we haven't told anyone because she thought it would be better not to. I guess I'll give her the time she needs.

Thanks mate. Blackhat
This Peter guy, he is no loner your friend, well he is, but not the same friend as you guys were before. He has gained feelings for her, and he will try everything to get her away from you so he could hang out with her more. I suggest you try to stop him from doing that somehow. Just ask her if you guys could talk privately somewhere and then maybe say its was just supposed to be 'us two'.
This Peter guy sounds like he has just changed. From my point of view for the worse, as he is losing a friend and is just looking like a jerk. As for the girl, I would back off and not push it, but still keep talking to her a being persistent. I wish you luck with these struggles man. Smile
Thank you for the advice guys. I told her I don't feel "very comfortable" about him, and now she doesn't talk to him so much and doesn't give him much attention. He's always trying to do it anyway...
We're starting to get closer and closer. I think I'm finally starting to get into her heart <3
(11-05-2011, 01:42 PM)iCrack Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the advice guys. I told her I don't feel "very comfortable" about him, and now she doesn't talk to him so much and doesn't give him much attention. He's always trying to do it anyway...
We're starting to get closer and closer. I think I'm finally starting to get into her heart <3

Good on you!~
Telling the truth always helps out in a relationship, it builds up trust and thats what is a good relationship is.
(11-06-2011, 02:23 AM)Xuanson Wrote: [ -> ]Good on you!~
Telling the truth always helps out in a relationship, it builds up trust and thats what is a good relationship is.

Yes that's true. Oui
I would talk to your girlfriend or your love, and tell her that you love her to death and you won't let anything get in your way, but before you tell her that, tell her that your friend is trying to push you away from her.