Support Forums

Full Version: My family bullys me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm 20 and MILDLY physically disabled. My family is pretty closed minded. And awfully mean. They are always insulting random groups of people who are not like them, so I, who was raised outside my family, am always correcting their misconceptions. A combination of that, and my lack of boyfriends I've had at my age, seems to have convinced them that I am gay. They ask me at every family dinner, they tell guests, they try to hook me up, my grandparents, my aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, and mom, and whoever else is at the table all talk about my sex life at one point or another during all family gatherings since I was about 15. I can't get them to believe me when I tell them I'm not. Am I thinking of this wrong? Do I just need to tough it out? I don't feel like I can for much longer. They are constantly making fun of me. Not picking on me, like in a loving way, but actually bullying. They control my life because they threaten to disown me. I can't take this. I have no where to get away from them because they just made me move from my appartment to live with my grandparents 1000 miles away because they didn't like my roommates.
I really try to deal, but I'm alone here, I have no more friends, no other family, and I just want them to lay off me.
Any advice? Please help me.
If it's really that bad, get social services involved.
I would consider getting a job, than trying to move out far away.
Save up some money and move into an apartment,restart your life with peace.
That is very bad, you should try to live with someone else.
Don't let them get to you, they will realise one day.
As far as your sex life goes, they shouldn't even be bringing that up, infact they should be proud of you for not being like most others.
Just bite your tongue, if you can get a job you can save up to get away or find a special someone to run away with.
Just falcon punch them when they are mean then they can fell the pain and they will stop
that is too bad...hope you would solve problem soon...
god bless you.
Invite a person of the opposite gender home ... That will shut them up.
Pages: 1 2