Support Forums

Full Version: little cousin started carrying a gun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
alright so my little cousin, who i've know since he was born, just told me he started carrying a gun. naturally i'm pissed. i asked him why does he need a gun and he says to feel safe. that made me freakin pissed. i'm 21 and hes 15, that kid has a bright future ahead as long as he doesn't do something crazy like this crap. i told him he doesn't need a gun but we weren't able to talk long since he had to hang up for some reason. now i hope he just wants to show off a little and that he doesn't even own the gun. maybe hes holding it for a bit or something. but idk man, i'm really tempted to tell his dad, my uncle, about this. my cousin will hate me for it but for something this serious i honestly don't give a damn. trust heals over time, bullets don't. i just don't know right now. probably not going to get any good advice here since i'm sure only kids come here, but who knows, at least i'll feel better.
You'd be surprised, there are actually quite a few older members here (as opposed to kids).

Anyway, I think the best thing to do here is to tell his dad. You can't not tell anybody really, as it's quite a serious matter. Your cousin might be annoyed with you at first, but he will be thanking you for it in the long run.

(10-26-2011, 03:29 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You'd be surprised, there are actually quite a few older members here (as opposed to kids).

Anyway, I think the best thing to do here is to tell his dad. You can't not tell anybody really, as it's quite a serious matter. Your cousin might be annoyed with you at first, but he will be thanking you for it in the long run.

thanks and i likely will. this kid really has potential so i would hate to see him fudge it up.

also i just lol'd at the filters. nice distraction i guess.
It sounds crap but i would also tell his parents, carrying a gun can have severe repercussions, if anything it makes people more hostile
The best thing is to discuss this with your dad and uncle. Make a play so it looks not related to you when your cousin got caught by your dad or uncle carrying the gun.
Just inform their parents about it,a 15 year kid don't need a gun to be safe -.-.
ya...i would say the same..tell his dad.
Tell his dad before he kills another human and ends in jail the rest of his youth

- Solarlawn
Your afraid that something might happen to him, so I think its best if his dad about this. Its very serious, a 15 year old boy has no need of a dangerous weapon like this, but rather fists are just fine.
Tell his dad before he goes and shoots some nigas. Then hes fudged for life. FFL Lol
Pages: 1 2 3