Support Forums

Full Version: What Should I Do? ;_;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So this girl that I've known since I was in the eighth grade (I'm now in tenth grade) and shes so beautiful, i'm completely head over heels for this girl.
On Tuesday she told me she liked me and I was so happy!
Then, on Thursday I was going to ask her out at school, but every time I saw her i'd walk up to her and i'd get so nervous I couldn't ask her. Then I was going to ask her after seventh period but I couldn't find her. Then when I got home she messaged me on facebook and I told her I was looking for her, because I had to ask her something and she said "I hope its not what I think it is :\". My mood then went from fair to depressed. So, I said "Why not?", and oh my freakin god, you will not believe what she said. She said "I have a boyfriend." I then became furious and threw my laptop. I said "Wow". She said "I'm sorry he just asked me yesterday" (Wednesday). What the fudge man? I don't know if I should still pursue her, I don't want to but, I can not get her out of my head. ;_;
What should I do?

Here's a pic in case you wanted to know what she looks like
Trash that girl. That is some crazy stuff, sorry bro. She is just toying with you and doesn't know what the hell shes doing to you. Screw her, and I believe it is some miscommunication. Really sorry bro, just move on..

If she really liked you, she would NOT have taken the other dude over you. Shes a fake.
(10-24-2011, 10:07 AM)Resistance Wrote: [ -> ]Trash that girl. That is some crazy stuff, sorry bro. She is just toying with you and doesn't know what the hell shes doing to you. Screw her, and I believe it is some miscommunication. Really sorry bro, just move on..

If she really liked you, she would NOT have taken the other dude over you. Shes a fake.

Exactly m8te there is no reason 2 care for that ...

Just listen us i was stuck with a girl 2 years and nothing happened...

If she wanted to be with you she wouldht let you.

Sorry for your lost.
You may have no choice other than to forget her now man,because you know 2 boy and a girl won't sound nice. Sad
You should forget about her. If she really did like you, she would've said no to the other guy.
Quote:On Tuesday she told me she liked me (...)
She said "I have a boyfriend. I'm sorry he just asked me yesterday (Wednesday).

Let me see if I get this right. She likes you, but when another boy asked her to be his girlfriend she accepted?!
She's such a freakin whore man. You should definitely get over it and move on. She does not deserve your pain seriously.
Move on and don't think about her. If she liked you, she would have choose you, not the other guy.
She kinda sounds slutty, because she is telling you that she likes you and the other day she has a boyfriend. - fudge Logic.
Move on and be happy brah. Smile
I guess you should wait, she will break up with the other guy soon and then maybe you can ask her out Smile)
I can only imagine how you feel man, that's gotta suck.

And why all the negativity about the girl? She's just thinking like a lot of guys think. "There's a lot of fish in the sea." Which means that just because she didn't choose you and went with the other guy doesn't mean that she doesn't like you, it just means she's interested in more than one guy. I've had something similar happen to me, and trust me, you've got to be ready and have to perfect timing to nail it.

And by the way she looks in the pic, I'm just gonna say that she may be spoiled, to an extent. There's a bunch of girls in my grade at my school that are, and they think they can get whatever the hell they want and that they never have to follow rules. And if she's anything like that, I'd say just ditch her, but if she's got a good personality then keep trying.

First of all, if you haven't already you need to build a solid 'foundation' of friendship. This is so that if/when she breaks up with her boyfriend she'll turn to you for support and comfort. This means sharing most of y'all's secrets, but don't make it look apparent. Do it subtly. After you get past the phase of that, move on to casual conversations until both of you are really close, then she might even choose to dump him and go for you (Hey, it's a possibility!). And if she doesn't, then you could hint occasionally to going out, and whenever they break up she'll choose you.

Hopefully you can deal with it, and if you wanna talk then just PM me.....
Forget about the whole situation and if she really liked you she would have not gone out with the other guy.
Pages: 1 2