Support Forums

Full Version: Building Confidence?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well here lately I haven't been all that confident in everyday activities or even life. Does anyone know how to boost your confidence up?? I get like these random mood swings and I'm just like what am I even doing... (btw I'm a guy).
I tend to listen to a lot of music to give me a confidence boost. I would say music is by far the best confidence 'booster'.
I've tried this, and I believe it works to an extent. Maybe I need a different genre of music.
Try getting into conversations with others and another good method of gaining confidence would be through asking others if they need help.
That's a good booster,
Some additional methods-
  • Mind your inner talk- Think about yourself in a positive manner.
  • Create a new you- A change in appearance can always help boost your confidence.
  • Changing your career- Possibly if you have a career it might make you suffer from boredom.
  • Make a list of all your good points, e.g. are you a good listener, advice giver, hard worker or a good friend?
  • Make new friends- Surround yourself with positive friends that encourage the best in you.

I don't know if the above will help you in anyway at all although it's always worth a shot,
Take care and best of luck man.
Exercise is a good way to build confidence as it releases certain chemicals making you feel good. Also the more sociable you be, the more confidence you will have as you meet new people and get used to talking ect.
Here's an odd trick that always works on me:

Don't masturbate for about two months and you will notice a difference.
(10-24-2011, 10:33 AM)Uzi. Wrote: [ -> ]Try getting into conversations with others and another good method of gaining confidence would be through asking others if they need help.
That's a good booster,
Some additional methods-
  • Mind your inner talk- Think about yourself in a positive manner.
  • Create a new you- A change in appearance can always help boost your confidence.
  • Changing your career- Possibly if you have a career it might make you suffer from boredom.
  • Make a list of all your good points, e.g. are you a good listener, advice giver, hard worker or a good friend?
  • Make new friends- Surround yourself with positive friends that encourage the best in you.

I don't know if the above will help you in anyway at all although it's always worth a shot,
Take care and best of luck man.

I like some of these points. I have always wanted to change my appearance, but I don't know how to "look" different.
(10-24-2011, 05:00 PM)Resistance Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an odd trick that always works on me:

Don't masturbate for about two months and you will notice a difference.

I have noticed this has helped as well. I wonder why this has an effect on our bodies.
(10-25-2011, 06:45 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]I like some of these points. I have always wanted to change my appearance, but I don't know how to "look" different.

This could range from changing your hair style, style of clothing etc.

Just tell yourself that you can accomplish anything.
Also, think ahead and plan what you want to do so that you can reach your goals.
I think music can help you...even you can try some outdoor sport..
try meditation.
Pages: 1 2