Support Forums

Full Version: BrokenHeart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well when i signed up for this forum i never actually thought id need to use this section but heres the story:

For the last almost 3 months iv been dating the most amazing girl in the world till about 2 days ago i wake up to a text saying she cant be in a realtionship anymore. Shocked as crap i asked why. She says she doesnt feel the same way that she used to. Now i am head over heels in love with this girl so that day my world came tumbling down on me. I was falling inlove with this girl but i was afraid to tell her. So i started to slightly distance myself to maybe suppress the feeling untill the time was right. Little did i know that i was pushing her away from me and destroying the relationship that i cherished so much.

So now im fighting a losing battle to try and fix things and its taring me up inside. Iv been in relationships before but none that have ment so much to me. She says we can still be friends and that she just needs some space. Also said maybe we can try again later down the road. But i have this sickening feeling that shes just saying that to help me move on and that soon we wont ever speak again.

I dont really know what i want from this thread. Maybe just some peace at mind. Maybe some advice to help save my relationship and the woman of my dreams. So i open up the thread to you.
To be honest, I'm not DOUBTING that you're "in love", but you've only been dating the girl for 3 months. Sure, you might have liked her loads, but love takes time. Shes moved on & you should, too. You can't sit around all day hoping she'll come back. If she loves you, she'll come back on her own - but until then, move on.
Good luck, bud.
well that girl is confused that happens m8te that girls and i assure its crazy for you just give to her some time tell to her.

"I love you and we should have some vacations."

Give to her holidays it needs that and you will see she will be more different ur relationship it will goes for better.
(10-23-2011, 12:12 PM)MrSean Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I'm not DOUBTING that you're "in love", but you've only been dating the girl for 3 months. Sure, you might have liked her loads, but love takes time. Shes moved on & you should, too. You can't sit around all day hoping she'll come back. If she loves you, she'll come back on her own - but until then, move on.
Good luck, bud.

You dont know that ,ive been in love from 2 days and we are together 2 years now and all goes great m8te.
You pushed her away and she went , what's so bad in it bud? The mistake is on your part Sad try to talk to her once again for a last time,Good luck Smile
(10-24-2011, 12:10 PM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: [ -> ]You pushed her away and she went , what's so bad in it bud? The mistake is on your part Sad try to talk to her once again for a last time,Good luck Smile

The bad part is pushing her away was the last thing i wanted to do. Why would i want to push away the person i cared for most?
You shouldn't have pushed her away. I made the same mistake as you before. :\
You could've tried talking to her more and maybe do nice things for her so she could be happy again.
A lot of people have been in the same situation as you including myself, if you don't sort it out
don't worry, there are plenty more girls that you will meet, and time is a healer your
feelings will change believe me.
crap happens. You just need to remember there is many other girls, and better ones at that. There is trillions of trillions of females on this planet. One will date you. lol