Support Forums

Full Version: So minducked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So SF, me and this girl have been dating for about two weeks.
She recently broke up with me, and said that it was because she didn't have as strong feelings for me as she did in the beginning of the week.

She is still hell bent on being friends with benefits, I'm alright with it, but I don't want her dating other guys. She said that she wants to be able to. I don't actually think she wants to, but I really don't want her to, as I wish to date her again.

We went to a dance Friday after a football game, while we were broken up, and we did dance together.
We kissed too. I asked her if she was physically attracted to me, and she said she was, but she only wants to be friends with benefits.

She recently informed me, that she wants to makeout with me at the next game.

I am so confused, she seems hell bent on being friends with benefits.
She doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, but she finds me attractive, and wants to makeout.

Also: For the week we dated, I kissed her at her locker everyday.
I asked her if I could do this, and she said "No that's what boyfriend, and girlfriend do."

I am really interested in dating her, she has a great personality, and looks. I just don't understand why she doesn't want to date. She did tell me that she loves me a couple of times.

How can I get her back in a relationship with me?
Thanks SF, sorry for this being my first post. I'll be more active here.
Maybe it will just take time for her to develop stronger feelings. She has maybe given her self a too small a time frame to do that, being a week. Just take her out places, do stuff and they might develop over time.
Yes, time plays a role. It will take time and patience. Give it a shot. It might take a bit long but it will be worth it.
Unlucky man,
Maybe it's because she's experienced relationship problems throughout her past.
Give her some more time and let her make up her mind about you, don't get friend-zoned though.
Best of luck, take care!