Support Forums

Full Version: help ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so , here`s the thing. i`m a senior and i really like one of the girls in my class. the thing is that we are like best friends or something like that and i`m afraid that if i tell her something it will be weierd between us. And i`m not sure if she`s interested and don`t want to risk the whole friendship.

can you help me ? can i do something without distroying my friendship with her ?

ps : she`s pretty hot.Big Grin

thanks a lot.
If you love her, and it really concerns you that it would ruin your relationship. Maybe wait for her to make some sings of affection towards you. Because I know from experience showing your true feelings can indeed ruin things.
Look for signs and affection. If she doesn't show any signs that she likes you, then she isn't interested. It could take time, but if you say you like her or w/e you would say to her, it will defiantly change things between you two. Just be patient and keep an eye out. Good luck.
I will tell you this, She will give hints or signs if you choose to be around her and converse with her however if you go looking for love on looks alone you will be very saddened by the relationship you get love is more about happiness and compatability then looks which is why CELEB Couples fail.
thanks a lot guys. i`ve decided to wait. + i asked a friend of mine to "take an intel" on her. Big Grin hope something works out. if she is not interested at all, i will drop it.

But the thing is, i really really like this girl, and i don`t mean the looks. i like her personality, her thinking, her voice, everything. ( but yes, she looks good too )
You need to show her that you want to be more then friends. Just keep talking to her and maybe a text or call her a little. I won't happen right away but It is worth a shot.

Good luck.
thanks thomas , really good advice. Big Grin
ah, she`s not interested. too bad Sad

really wanted something more. nevermind...
Do you two "flirt" even when she doesn't realize it?
My advice is to take it slow, learn what she likes and what she dislikes.
Only ask her out when it is the right time, when you two are already very close and comfortable.
Pages: 1 2