Support Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend might be pregnant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So a week before i moved to university we had sex where the condom split, but i hadnt came when we discovered it split (yeah i realise precum can still get a girl pregnant) so she took the morning after pill, however, she is now 2 weeks late for her period, she bled, and for the week after she was feeling ill when eating, shes coming up to see me now and is saying she should have definately started her period and that she feels like she's about to start, but she's felt like this for a week.

Is this just the morning after pill messing with her body still or is she pregnant?

If you broke the condom and she then followed up with the morning after pill or PLAN B. you are fine, Pre Cum is not very seminal vessels and of course that doesn't mean you didn't need to go get PLAN B you did, 100% important however PLAN b is a very very very HIGH dosage of Estrogen, and is used to raise the acidity of the vagina
Oh boy. I don't know what to tell. I hope she is not pregnant brother. Wish you luck.
You should be able to test even at this early stage.
Get to the docs and do a piss test.
Then you know if your life is rosy or ruined lol.
Ok its fine, she started her period yesterday which is 3 weeks late
Hello Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
If she was pregnant you shouldt just have falcon punched her Smile
If she took the morning after pill you will be safe , just remember in the future
don't worry.
ew! lol that sounds like crap to me,good luck >.<
Get her to take a test so you can find out for sure.
Pages: 1 2 3