Support Forums

Full Version: Might have to put my dog down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Have 3 dogs. One of witch has something wrong internally, blind, and also deaf. His name is "Oreo", we had him for 19 long years, he is older then me. I Am deeply attached to all my pets and love them very much. I Just got the news today that he might have to be put down at the vet today.

I Am half and half about putting a pet down, i am with it because it will end any suffering they may have, but then again the pet does not have any say in it or not, so i would feel as if we are murdering him.

I Am extremely sad about this, and got me more depressed then i already was. My aunt just arrived at the vet with my dog, any news i get, i will update this thread. I Hope they don't have to put him down.

UPDATE: I Just found out my dog does not have to be put down. However, the vet says he has about 1 year left if lucky. I Hope he gets better.
I'm so sorry. Try not to think about it, and if you do. He's in a better place.
Sorry to hear that Modern. My deepest condolences. I too know how it feels to let your pet fish die, it is depressing isn't it to see them float motionless on top of the water...

It is good that you care though, not like other pet owners who abuse their things...
Sorry to hear about your loss Sad
I think it'd be better to put him down if he's suffering.