Support Forums

Full Version: My father has passed away.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My father who I have not seen for 14 years has just passed away.

He had cancer everywhere, he wanted to go to France and see me, (I'm in The Netherlands) but wasn't able to due to his illness, he couldn't even move or speak a few months before his death, he just died at the age of 54...

I haven't seen him for such a long time because I'm from Chechnya and after the war started he got into jail for around thirteen years, but didn't do anything, me and my mother moved to The Netherlands and he stayed behind in Chechnya.

I just wanted to see him, now I'll never know how he was like, how his voice was, what his personality was...
:/ That's tough. Has your mother told you much about him or...?
Yeah, she has, but still, thats nothing like having known him a little better.
Sorry about that. I hope you stay strong through this. It must be hard not knowing your father.
I'm very sorry for your loss. Loosing a loved one is always the hardest thing to go through. If you need any help, go ahead and PM me and we can talk some.
I am sorry for you and feel really bad with youSad
I feel you bro. My mom died soon as she gave birth to me so I don't know her either. My dad couldn't support me so I'm adopted right now. You'll get over it over time Smile
Thanks guys.

I'm not being a complete wreck over it either, I know people die, I have seen people die in front of me, uncles, brothers, friends.
I won't get any better from crying and feeling bad all the time.