Support Forums

Full Version: System Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently running a unique forum and am in need of a system admin.
Someone that knows forum security, SEO, and how to use MyBB fairly well. The forum is Pharmacy Forums, a community about drugs, medication, and support.
If you would like to do this please post or PM me explaining how you can help.
Of course if you don't know how to administrate you could always join to help us out.

www.pharmacyforums.net

Thanks guys.
I'm guessing you haven't read any laws on giving official advice or a diagnosis on a forum like this.
(10-15-2011, 07:32 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing you haven't read any laws on giving official advice or a diagnosis on a forum like this.

I had a quick look at his site and didn't see any explicit statements claiming they were "official" advice. Taking into account his forums are open for public discussion and made internationally available, can you elaborate on what specific "laws" you're referring to?
(10-15-2011, 07:32 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing you haven't read any laws on giving official advice or a diagnosis on a forum like this.
I nowhere said that it's official or even professional advice.
It's barely a support forum to begin with. But if you'd like, you could show me these "laws".
I'm not too good with being a Web Master. I just deal with many small websites and personal portfolios. But you need to stay secure. I'm telling you security through Injections, Booters, and Skids it's just stupid.