Support Forums

Full Version: I am Interested in her,but? [Help me asap]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Support forums,

I am prince , doing my B.E in a pretty good college.I'm in my 2nd year out of my 4 years course.I saw the girl like three weeks before and I have crush on her now.I am a "Day scholar" who goes to college through bus and she stays in college hostel and college doesn't encourage students to use mobile,computer etc Sad Her close friend is my friend too, we know each other for almost 6 months now.and out hostel rules is that students can go out once in a month on sundays for some purchase.And also,my college doesn't encourage boys and girls together inside the campus Bebe-pleure
To be honest,my college rules sucks dicks.So what can I do now? Should I approach her through our mutual friend? or should I go talk to her directly on the day when she comes out for some purchase? Or if you have any better idea,please post it friends.I'm so unlucky now Confused

Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her you want to see her after you both graduate college. hope you get your lady.
(10-15-2011, 06:26 AM)FireMonkeyFun Wrote: [ -> ]Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her you want to see her after you both graduate college. hope you get your lady.

thanks for your suggestion buddy <3
I don't know man but good luck with it.
(10-15-2011, 10:09 AM)VIP. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know man but good luck with it.

well after hearing my situation,It looks like your confused too Wacko
I would talk to her friend first and see what she thinks. Usually people are who they hang out with. Who knows, maybe you will like what she has to say about her friend. Tongue It is always good to have inside help.
(10-15-2011, 10:46 AM)herro prease Wrote: [ -> ]I would talk to her friend first and see what she thinks. Usually people are who they hang out with. Who knows, maybe you will like what she has to say about her friend. Tongue It is always good to have inside help.

yup I am kinda doing it right now Ninja