Support Forums

Full Version: Kinda scared...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i just realized something new on my body, i thought it was a mole or something, but i looked and it looks like a mole, but it's red, kinda like a bubble with blood. It's not big, maybe 1.5-2mm across. It doesn't hurt or anything. Feels exactly like a mole. I've had something similar on my knee before, but it wasn't a bubble, it was just under the skin, red and stuff. It looked like a small wound, but it was under the skin.

I don't know what this is. When i had the thing on my knee i didn't think much of it, but now when i saw the thing on my back, the bubble thingy, i got kinda scared.
If it's cancer im seriously going to have a breakdown for the next weeks, constantly. Hopefully not though.

So my question is simply if anyone would know anything about something like this. Maybe someone who knows symptoms and stuff, for some desease.

Please tell me it's nothing to worry about... I really don't want to go to the doctor both because i hate it and because im afraid that i'll walk out knowing im going to die or something....

I'll stop there before i have a breakdown. Hopefully i'll be brave enough to look at the replies in a day or two...
I really dont think that it is anything to worry about. My old lady's father just had a bunch of cancer moles removed. So I recently asked him what to look for because I have this prutruding mole on my back. He said if the moles are shaped like flying saucers, several different colors, puss, smelly and other things is really waht you need to look out for. My mole on my back sticks out about a .25 of a inch and is round like a pencil eraser. When you look at it from the side it looks like it is clear and filled with some gel, its quite disgusting. Im going to have removed some day.
(10-14-2011, 04:14 PM)Digital-Punk Wrote: [ -> ]I really dont think that it is anything to worry about. My old lady's father just had a bunch of cancer moles removed. So I recently asked him what to look for because I have this prutruding mole on my back. He said if the moles are shaped like flying saucers, several different colors, puss, smelly and other things is really waht you need to look out for. My mole on my back sticks out about a .25 of a inch and is round like a pencil eraser. When you look at it from the side it looks like it is clear and filled with some gel, its quite disgusting. Im going to have removed some day.

Im 17 and just got off my 4 years of deep depression and being suicidal. Would be ironic if i was dying from cancer... But thanks a lot for that. It made me feel a bit better, and i'll go get it checked if it won't disappear after a while.
I don't know how long it would be safe to wait though.. But a couple of days can't do much, can it?
(10-14-2011, 04:19 PM)Zyx Wrote: [ -> ]Im 17 and just got off my 4 years of deep depression and being suicidal. Would be ironic if i was dying from cancer... But thanks a lot for that. It made me feel a bit better, and i'll go get it checked if it won't disappear after a while.
I don't know how long it would be safe to wait though.. But a couple of days can't do much, can it?

I believe you will be just fine, I would still go have it checked out though eventually. Im sure its nothing at all.
I doubt it's really anything serious. It just sounds like a blood bluster.
If you are really not sure though, just stop by the doctor for a quick checkup
Like Alabama said, it just sounds like a blood blister. It could also be back ance? If you feel that there's a need, just get it checked out.
Well it broke somehow, either during last night or during the day. It's not a bubble anymore. And no, it's not acne. If it was then i wouldn't have posted this thread. This was like a pimple, but instead of being red in that way, this was blood red and the bubble was like transparent so you could see that it was filled with blood.

Anyway, it's a bit sore because it broke and stuff, but not much. Im still considering getting it looked at if it won't be completely gone within a few days.

Thanks for the replies though Smile