Support Forums

Full Version: help with a girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guys , i just want to share my story and looking for some advices :

So here how it started , the new shool year just started , i am in 10th grade , and as i am walking through hallway , i just see this awesome girl walking around . The next day , in the morning , i go to my regular bus station , and guessed what , she was there , taking the same bus to school like me . I didn`t have the courage to talk to her so i didn`t act . After 5 days , i just went near her in the bus and she was talking to her little cousin (which is in the 5th grade) , and she brought up in discusion about some math teacher we had in common , so i made my way in and talked to her , just usual stuff about school , but i didn`t ask her name , i was very nervous . Next day , i was a little bit relaxed , i ask her which class it`s from , what`s her name and stuff and we talked . Than comes friday , before the weekend , now i was talking to her more relaxed and about school stuff , etc , and when we got off the bus , she met with her friend (girl) . So after the weeekend , on monday , when i was seeing her on the hallway , her friend was pushing her towards me , giggling and all that stuff . And after i finished school , i met with her friend and she said i could wait for her if i want (the girl i like) , but i was in a rush and i couldn`t . Next day , i just started a normal conversation like usually and i asked her for her number , and she gave it to me . I didn`t called her the first day , and than the other day , i decided to wait for her and go home togheter (shes leaving in the same neighbhood like me) . So we were going home and she said to go home walking , not taking the bus and we talked all the way home , and when we said good bye she asked for my yahoo id , and i gave it to her . When i joined on messenger , she had at status "I simply love him" and than i figured out she has a boyfriend , but in that day we talked about 2 hours , she was asking me all kind of questions , sent me some music videos , etc . After 2 days i decided to ask her if she wants to go out sometimes and she said "why not" , and she said she`s not free in weekends . Now i am really confused , i don`t know if she really likes me , or she just considers me a friend .... , but as i noticed , her friend it`s pushing her towards me ... Sorry for the long text , i am really confused .
Just go with it. It doesn't matter if she wants you or not. If you become friends then that's good and you may eventually reach best friend status. It doesn't hurt having just a girl who is a friend. If she likes you then you will notice it. It's quite obvious when a girl likes you. Just be her friend and you will be fine.
Yeah , but it`s very hard to be just friend with a girl that you love .
Dear Asd321

It's not love you are experiencing, Love comes with time and there is no such a thing as love from first sight, Now there is no real way of knowing if she likes you or not just, just keep doing the same thing you are doing with her being a little flirty helps too, good luck, and if you fell in her friend-zone, then there is no harm in having a girl as a friend, Good luck

Your E-bro
Sary
sari25 , i don`t know how to say it but i really love this girl . I have never loved a girl before , i was only seeing them as stupid whores (mean no offence) , and i didn`t even belive in love . This girl from the moment i saw her i liked her , and no , she`s not some kind of model , i really liked her , she seem misterious and other stuff , now that i know her even better , i have a lot in common with her , more than i have with my best friend , and i falled in love with her ,i know it , i can`t express what i`m feeling now . She is a lot like me , so maybe thats the reason i love so much , we have the same opinion about everything ; so i would rather suffer quick and painfull than being her friend and suffer every day .
Sounds like she likes you, just go with the flow. Don't rush into it or get clingy. Best of luck.
Tell her how you feel. Be cool and crap will be cool.
Don't fight the feelings, say how you feel best thing you can do otherwise you will regret it Smile The worst you think isn't gonna happen Smile
Well , she might have a boyfriend , or at least had one , and i thought tomorrow to talk with her friend and ask her if she has a boyfriend .
(10-09-2011, 03:05 AM)asd321 Wrote: [ -> ]sari25 , i don`t know how to say it but i really love this girl . I have never loved a girl before , i was only seeing them as stupid whores (mean no offence) , and i didn`t even belive in love . This girl from the moment i saw her i liked her , and no , she`s not some kind of model , i really liked her , she seem misterious and other stuff , now that i know her even better , i have a lot in common with her , more than i have with my best friend , and i falled in love with her ,i know it , i can`t express what i`m feeling now . She is a lot like me , so maybe thats the reason i love so much , we have the same opinion about everything ; so i would rather suffer quick and painfull than being her friend and suffer every day .

First of, make sure if she has boyfriend or not. You can confirm it with the help of her friend. If she has a boyfriend then you my friend have to stop your love feelings for her, if you don't, you may get hurt. If she had a boyfriend but not anymore then go ahead.

I can understand your feelings. This is your first love. You should be careful with it. If it goes well you shall get eternal happiness if it doesn't then you may get heart broken. I know you cannot control your feelings, and I wouldn't ask you to do so. Just give this relationship some time. Try to know about her more. Spend some time with her.

You don't really need to worry about if she likes you or not. Of-course she does otherwise she wouldn't be that nice with you.

The key point here is, try to know about her current affair or past one from her friend.
Pages: 1 2 3